PDA

View Full Version : Who did you vote for?

Meatpie
04-11-08, 04:35 PM
I cast my ballot for Palin, she is soooo fun!!!! :sm (43):

Happy first nigger President America!

As McCain said, "Change is Coming!"

JMsidious
04-11-08, 06:36 PM
I cast my ballot for Palin, she is soooo fun!!!! :sm (43):

Happy first nigger President America!

As McCain said, "Change is Coming!"

He's more whigger than nigger. :sm (51):

But fucking Palin is BUSHIER than BUSH!

verlup1
05-11-08, 04:02 AM
I couldn't decide at first, I was kind of torn, but I ended up going for Obama. I hope I made the right choice, I think I did but we'll have to see. I did like Sarah Palin though. She does seem fun.

Meatpie
05-11-08, 07:44 AM
She is no longer fun, she looked so sad when they showed her on CNN after it was announced Americans went for Obama.

I absolutey don't uderstand your nation verlup.

Entilzha
05-11-08, 09:42 AM
I voted for Obama.

Eight years of Republicans led the US into a near bankrupcy, a loss of faith in it's own government and a loss of face from other nations in the world.

Obama and the US people have a very daunting task ahead of them, but I think they will succeed.

Meatpie, you really should visit the US and see how everything goes there, it will explain a lot!!!

bindiboi
05-11-08, 11:38 PM
Obama all the way. :sm (51): Black or not, makes no difference. McCain and Palin are not fit to lead this country. We don't need Bush 2.0. If Obama can't fix this country I'm moving.

JMsidious
06-11-08, 12:05 AM
Obama all the way. :sm (51): Black or not, makes no difference. McCain and Palin are not fit to lead this country. We don't need Bush 2.0. If Obama can't fix this country I'm moving.

I said the same thing when Bush got re-elected. But you can't help to change things if you aren't here. :sm (8):