Australia experiences hottest summer on record

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
9340559.jpg

[SUP]Heat: Hundreds flocked to the beaches in Australia last week as temperatures soared to record highs[/SUP]

Australia has just sweltered through its hottest year on record, according to the Bureau of Meteorology.

All states and territories recorded above average temperatures in 2013, with Western Australia, Northern Territory and South Australia all breaking annual average temperature records.

And every month of 2013 had national average temperatures at least 0.5C above normal, according to the statement.

Meanwhile the US is in the grip of a deep freeze with record low temperatures across many states.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-01-03/2013-was-the-hottest-year-on-record-for-australia/5183040

Yeah lots of weather abnormalities recently.

Winter has been unusually mild here so far.

yes all southern hemisphere. Bs Aires and oven, Chile wildfires everywhere....the end is near. .....

.....and closer than you think, my friend...closer than you think.
if you thought the past years were volatile in extreme temp. variations, just wait 'till you see what 2014 has in store for everyone
on this hypocritically sicko homophobic planet of yours!
I suggest everyone add 'cannibal' to their groups' list!:yummy:

yes all southern hemisphere. Bs Aires and oven, Chile wildfires everywhere....the end is near. .....

It is not like we did not know it was coming. We just chose to ignore the warning signs and now we are at the tipping point. How we proceed from here will determine our fate, though I do not know if I see it as dismal as others see the situation. Close...but there still may be a very slight chance we can muddle through somewhat and come out relatively no worse for wear. Some of the problem is not the weather itself but our own idiot actions in these extreme conditions such as camp fires in no fire zones!? WTF! The signs and rules are posted for a reason yet we think we are above all of that and can do as we please when we please and people who have done nothing wrong but doing their job end up dying in the process such as the firefighters in the Yarnell Hill fire in Arizona.
:sad: :unreal: :super mad:

Back