Pizza and sex

Is that how you guys in New York Deliver PIZZA?????

No wonder you guys have a tough time finding delivery.

Just had pizza for my tea, unfortunatly the delivery boy did not come as a side order.
L.B.R. I'M NOT CALLING YOU BOY/ GIRL/THING ANY MORE, i THINK HALF BREED WILL BE YOUR NEW NICKNAME i.e. half man ,half woman.

Just had pizza for my tea, unfortunatly the delivery boy did not come as a side order.
L.B.R. I'M NOT CALLING YOU BOY/ GIRL/THING ANY MORE, i THINK HALF BREED WILL BE YOUR NEW NICKNAME i.e. half man ,half woman.

Pizza huh?

Do they still deep fry those thing?
Last time I was in a pub in Scotland, they toss a frozen pizza into a deep fat fryer to cook it. My friends thought it tasted great.

Yep they still do that and still have deep fried mars bars(are you missing home?)
Deep fried pizza still called heart attack special.

Yep they still do that and still have deep fried mars bars(are you missing home?)
Deep fried pizza still called heart attack special.

Not for the pizza but the Dessert are making me think about Edinburgh.
Deep fried twinkies, snickers, mars bars, (yum)

Is that how you guys in New York Deliver PIZZA?????

No wonder you guys have a tough time finding delivery.

LMAO!!

That pizzaboy is hot, nowonder he's getting raped by his customers.

and now I'm hungry. :(
I've never had a deep fried pizza before. Sounds gross.

Ha Ha ,accents are terible, but I eat haggis and love it, who cares what it's made from it tastes great.

Roadkill pity you left for paris , had you still been in edinburgh, we could have gone for some haggis , stovies or clooty dumplin the gether.
Am i making you homesick? Probably not remember how shitty the weather is here.

Roadkill pity you left for paris , had you still been in edinburgh, we could have gone for some haggis , stovies or clooty dumplin the gether.
Am i making you homesick? Probably not remember how shitty the weather is here.

HOmesick, a little and Yes, I have not forgotten the Weather. (just makes me want to go further south)hehe)
I'll eventually make it back to Scotland. I love to play the bagpipe. (Don't know how) but then I dont' think anyone notices)hehehe)

do you dance the Scottish Highland?

Have worn a kilt, true Scotsman, but highland dacing and bagpipes no, other things i'd rather blow and suck than a set of bagpipes. lol.

Oh I did the Kilt thing too in Scotland. Had a few guys try to look up my kilt.
Don't know how they do that with that Freezing Weather.

Scots are hardy, they manage!!

And all their cocks are frozen solid in the upright position :)

easy Access!!

Back