Family Dinner

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Shit. I got invited to a family dinner in a reastaurant in a mountain region.

My sister and her ugly boyfriend which I can't stand, parents will be there as well.

This is the only dude I've seen that is so ugly I wouldn't touch him dead or alive.

What do you guys suggest I do, how should I behave.

I hate him so much, I once told him I would kill him if he touches my sis.

And now this.

I can't, I REALLY CAN'T STAND THESE KINDS OF OCCASSIONS!

PHUCK!!! :sm (30):

Just tell them you are sick (might have swine flu - that's popular just now) and because you care so much for them you don't want to risk infecting them so it's better if you stay away, remember and tell them how sorry you are that you can't attend.
OR
Make the effort and go, appear happy and jovial, then half way through the meal . pull out a gun and blow the sisters boyfriend away.....lol..

LoL, I am just back from dinner.

Boring as I expected but at least the food was good and we had dinner up the mountain out in the open overlooking the city.

One of the waiterss was very cute, I wanted to give him my number.

If I blow him, he wouldn't be a cdg at all - told you bastard is ugly as the plague.

My sister is sweet and lots of boys want to stick their rods in her pussy, but she is with him, I don't know what she finds in him.

Fuck this shit.

Sisters can have a very strange taste in men, one of mine had great taste and brought home some real tasty lookers, while the other sister always went for the dull boaring type, might be best in the long run if your sister sticks with guys you don't like, it wouldn't do for both of you to try and get in the same guys jeans.

How bout acting like a descent human being for once?
Sinces ah maybe everything is about you...

Sisters can have a very strange taste in men.

I couldn't agree more.

The whole situation has now escalated into a terrible conflict.

I told my sister her boyfriend was the ugliest dude I have ever seen.

She was furious.

"I hope you die you fucking faggot. Keep jerking to naked dudes you collect on your PC."

Thats what she told me yes. Very bad. Obviously dad has told her about my collection.

I told her that she is depressed because there is no one to stick it up her pussy.

Oh yes.

Welcome to the Adams Family.

This is my life but I am not ashamed to admit that we have this terrible rows.

Now she is gonna tell dad and things can get ugly tonight.

My dad absolutely adores my sister - gives her everything - money, drives her when she asks him to....

He is totally different with me - bitching all the time.

I hate my family but I have no choice.

Absolutely no chance at life.

I moved out when I was 18! I worked as a fucking waiter at 16.

I wanted to leave them and I did.

I lived on my own for eight years having great time and not seeing or hearing from them.

But all good things come to an end.

Rottie is an attention-seeker, he posts in every thread just to get to talk with someone.

He is pathetic.

Why not ban him Entilzha?

Back