i hve to ask, is he really death?

No, I posted the set a while ago with his alive picture. I looked for it in the past threads but couldn't find it. I'll look again.

MA-JOR HOT-TIE-!!!
Any necrol lover's dream. Head 2 toe perfect, exactly my type o dead guy :)

He is the cutest dead guy I`ve ever seen here. Such a beautiful face. I only miss his soles; they must be wonderful like the whole guy. A necro`s greatest dream!

He is the cutest dead guy I`ve ever seen here. Such a beautiful face. I only miss his soles; they must be wonderful like the whole guy. A necro`s greatest dream!

Yes, to me too, these photos very pleased.
A fellow is very beautiful.
I think, it is an actor that plays dead, and is a model or exhibit, by a visual aid for the visitors of exhibition. If I was in this museum, I would not miss out a case to take picture the feet of this fellow, and more to take a picture of his body, from every quarter, and in all possible foreshortening.
Very excitant pictures.
Thank you for that we all enjoyed them!

it is clear that this is an actor
but the handsome actor in the first place! and secondly, very good "graet" the role of a dead guy .... nice body!

What is the deal with this? He is a gay necrophile's wet dream!!! Is this a private club for necros???

OMG -- the perfect dead body! Why can't I ever find one like this? Love all that hair. Just wish I could see his legs too!

Back