Tom Daley announces he is gay on YouTube...but who is his boyfriend?

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Olympic diver Tom Daley has revealed he is gay an currently in a relationship with a dude. Unfortunately he didn't say who he is in love with.

The 19-year-old athlete, who has been plagued by rumours about his sexuality since the beginning of his sporting career, posted a heartfelt message to his fans on his YouTube page.

t1_jpgtyz1Wrs.jpg

Out: Tom said in YouTube video that he couldn't be happier having sex with another guy

Most people say his boyfriend is Liam Payne.

yi_jpgI25jHol.jpg

[h=1][/h]

In this day and age, whatever floats your boat or turns your crank is great. Whatever you do in your personal life is your business, so long as it does not have a negative harmful effect on others is your business. People will find something to disagree or dislike about someone and everyone. It is a sad state of the human existence. But who are we, the public, to judge what works for others unless we have walked and lived in their shoes and in their circumstances. Videos such as this one should not be necessary in a modern, evolved society such as we claim to have. Since it is, it is just more evidence of how far we really have to go to act anywhere near what we preach to be. Hopefully one day we can get there, but I see a long and difficult uphill struggle and climb in getting there.

Brits realised he is gay a while ago How about some pics of him in Speedos on the diving board. ?

He said he still fancies girls, so he might be bisexual. Still, I'm happy for him. I hope he can handle the gay slurs that are inevitably coming his way.

Dustin Lance Black is Tom's Boyfriend

Shit!

I am so stupid I always thought Tom's boyfriend was Liam!

But all British newspapers today scream that Tom's lover is Dustin Lance Black who is 20 years his senior.

43_pngAPdru6J.png

Old and talented: Black is considered one of the best writers in Hollywood

:unreal:

Your views?

No idea whether that's correct.
If it is, fine - whoever he loves and is comfortable with.

Back