bleuarctique

Site supporter
I'm sure the answer is yes... but was wondering... what does it feel like? Does the skin feel like skin? Does it feel cold? Does it feel hard or soft? I know there is different stages the body goes through. So I guess I'm wondering what they feel like when they are in the morgue. About 48-72 hours later. If anybody knows...

Also! Has anyone touched a dead guys penis and balls? What do they feel like when the guy is dead....??

Yah....not smart to ask this question.
As necrophilia is illegal.
And wind you up in prison or worse.

I so badly want to know, but I never have. There was a member who did claim to have touched dead men often, and gotten into trouble over it. I can't remember who though. Maybe he'll reply to this thread.

Responding to Little Boy:

LOL... people come in contact with dead bodies all the time. It is a simple question. Never mentioned anything about having sex with a body which would be necrophilia. Get over it!

Haven't touched a dead guy. YET.

I was at autopsy though, so close I could put my hand in a dead guy's empty head after they removed his brain.

I can't take decomposed, puffy smelly brown bodies full of maggots of which there were one hundred at the morgue I went to.

Just horrific. Their flesh was peeling off.

About yout other questions - 24 hours after death the body is cold, stiff and pale, some guys turn slightly purple which I find very hot.

Well... when I was 10 & my mom died at the hospital, I touched her face. Her skin was still soft, but seemed a bit more tough than usual. She was cool like glass. You know, even if it's a warm day & you touch window glass, & the glass is pleasantly cool?
It was only about 10 minutes after she'd been declared dead, so I don't know what dead skin feel like a day or 2 later. :sm (20):

When my grandpa died in hospital, I was there. I saw the blood completely drain out of his face and he went grey in a matter of seconds. Then, the staff nurse put a sheet over him. Two days later I saw him in his coffin. he'd been refrigerated but not embalmed. I touched his hand, and his skin felt normal, but very cold. Perhaps a little tight. He was in rigor mortis- refrigeration slows it down so it takes longer to pass. I kissed him on his mouth which was slightly open, and I even used his hand to touch myself. I fondled his crotch but didn't take his penis out. It just felt relaxed and cold. It was a beautiful experience and I wanted to make love to him but didn't.

Did you check his feet? How were his toes - yellow or grey? Or just very pale?

I love pale toes of a young dead guy, drives me nuts.

He had socks on, so I couldn't check his feet. HOWEVER - When I went to view a friend's grandpa who had shoes on.... I was in the room on my own... I untied the laces and I put my hand down his socks and felt his soles. Oh my god I nearly came there and then. It was AMAZING and so mad how he just lay there, not complaining, just being dead. I also fondled his cock, it was HUGE like it was almost semi erect. His balls were huge too. I touched his hands, they were big and meaty and beautiful. He was buried in heavy clay soil in 1998. I wonder if he turned to adipocere or is just bone now.

Oh please what a lame excuse. You should always check their feet!

Next time I want you to rub your sausage between a dead grandpa's big toe and other toes.

You never know with life. Just wait until the time has cum.

And remember. ALWAYS CHECK THEIR FEET and examine the toenails.

Oh please what a lame excuse. You should always check their feet!

Next time I want you to rub your sausage between a dead grandpa's big toe and other toes.

Nasty....
Lol
What is it with you and feet?
Seriously...

yes, i ever.. i even touch his penis, his balls and cut it with my own hands... since i'm a medical student... but... i feel nothing... may be i'm not so necrophilia... i'm more interested with alive guy... (but i can't do this too, because my religion forbid me to do that)...

I have felt only one dead guy's face. It was soft but room temperature. He had already been embalmed.

Back