PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody ever touched a dead guy?

bleuarctique
17-08-09, 04:33 AM
I'm sure the answer is yes... but was wondering... what does it feel like? Does the skin feel like skin? Does it feel cold? Does it feel hard or soft? I know there is different stages the body goes through. So I guess I'm wondering what they feel like when they are in the morgue. About 48-72 hours later. If anybody knows...

Also! Has anyone touched a dead guys penis and balls? What do they feel like when the guy is dead....??

Little.Boy.Rot
17-08-09, 04:46 AM
Yah....not smart to ask this question.
As necrophilia is illegal.
And wind you up in prison or worse.

verlup1
17-08-09, 05:04 AM
I so badly want to know, but I never have. There was a member who did claim to have touched dead men often, and gotten into trouble over it. I can't remember who though. Maybe he'll reply to this thread.

bleuarctique
17-08-09, 05:07 AM
Responding to Little Boy:

LOL... people come in contact with dead bodies all the time. It is a simple question. Never mentioned anything about having sex with a body which would be necrophilia. Get over it!

Meatpie
17-08-09, 09:14 AM
Haven't touched a dead guy. YET.

I was at autopsy though, so close I could put my hand in a dead guy's empty head after they removed his brain.

I can't take decomposed, puffy smelly brown bodies full of maggots of which there were one hundred at the morgue I went to.

Just horrific. Their flesh was peeling off.

About yout other questions - 24 hours after death the body is cold, stiff and pale, some guys turn slightly purple which I find very hot.

Little.Boy.Rot
17-08-09, 11:05 PM
=| @ Blue

switchjv
21-08-09, 03:49 AM
they feel cold after awhile, they just seem to stare, empty. almost seems like they can see what your thinking.

crackhousepitbull
30-09-09, 07:49 AM
no...never even had the chance.. I held dead animals before..even sometimes before death they get cold

J_N
30-09-09, 01:43 PM
Well... when I was 10 & my mom died at the hospital, I touched her face. Her skin was still soft, but seemed a bit more tough than usual. She was cool like glass. You know, even if it's a warm day & you touch window glass, & the glass is pleasantly cool?
It was only about 10 minutes after she'd been declared dead, so I don't know what dead skin feel like a day or 2 later. :sm (20):

feetboy
30-09-09, 05:29 PM
When my grandpa died in hospital, I was there. I saw the blood completely drain out of his face and he went grey in a matter of seconds. Then, the staff nurse put a sheet over him. Two days later I saw him in his coffin. he'd been refrigerated but not embalmed. I touched his hand, and his skin felt normal, but very cold. Perhaps a little tight. He was in rigor mortis- refrigeration slows it down so it takes longer to pass. I kissed him on his mouth which was slightly open, and I even used his hand to touch myself. I fondled his crotch but didn't take his penis out. It just felt relaxed and cold. It was a beautiful experience and I wanted to make love to him but didn't.

Meatpie
30-09-09, 05:32 PM
Did you check his feet? How were his toes - yellow or grey? Or just very pale?

I love pale toes of a young dead guy, drives me nuts.

feetboy
30-09-09, 05:36 PM
He had socks on, so I couldn't check his feet. HOWEVER - When I went to view a friend's grandpa who had shoes on.... I was in the room on my own... I untied the laces and I put my hand down his socks and felt his soles. Oh my god I nearly came there and then. It was AMAZING and so mad how he just lay there, not complaining, just being dead. I also fondled his cock, it was HUGE like it was almost semi erect. His balls were huge too. I touched his hands, they were big and meaty and beautiful. He was buried in heavy clay soil in 1998. I wonder if he turned to adipocere or is just bone now.

Meatpie
30-09-09, 05:43 PM
Oh please what a lame excuse. You should always check their feet!

Next time I want you to rub your sausage between a dead grandpa's big toe and other toes.

feetboy
30-09-09, 05:45 PM
OK but where will I get a dead grandpa from?

Meatpie
30-09-09, 05:48 PM
You never know with life. Just wait until the time has cum.

And remember. ALWAYS CHECK THEIR FEET and examine the toenails.

Little.Boy.Rot
01-10-09, 02:46 AM
Oh please what a lame excuse. You should always check their feet!

Next time I want you to rub your sausage between a dead grandpa's big toe and other toes.

Nasty....
Lol
What is it with you and feet?
Seriously...

crackhousepitbull
01-10-09, 04:54 AM
theres alot of feet talk on this site XP

iamme2uk
01-10-09, 05:12 AM
if ya going to have fetish y not more :wink2:

muramasa19
03-10-09, 04:48 PM
yes, i ever.. i even touch his penis, his balls and cut it with my own hands... since i'm a medical student... but... i feel nothing... may be i'm not so necrophilia... i'm more interested with alive guy... (but i can't do this too, because my religion forbid me to do that)...

antinotis
21-10-09, 12:24 AM
I have felt only one dead guy's face. It was soft but room temperature. He had already been embalmed.

woyaokan1983
21-10-09, 01:29 AM
i saw a dead guy once in the hospital emergency room. the guy was a taxi driver who was in an bad car accident, in his 40s and still alive when he's sent to the hospital. the doctors spent nearly an hour to save his life but he still died. i was there the whole time watching but hadn't the guts to touch him because there were a lot people around. up to today, i can still remember this guy, what he looks like, and esp his white socks stained blood. sometimes, i did dream i have touched his sexy , white socked feet

kema
21-10-09, 03:51 AM
I have come into contact with the dead, and strictly speaking is dying. Is a young man hanging. People began to die when the body is very soft and very heavy. And very frightening, is not a fantasy that feeling. I save him down when the that he was very heavy very limp, a person does not hold up, accidental death, the body will not stop twitching. At that time I have been scared to lose his mind. impossible to think about his feet and cock, too horrible ! But finally I saved him a life, I am very pleased.

Meatpie
21-10-09, 10:59 AM
i saw a dead guy once in the hospital emergency room. the guy was a taxi driver who was in an bad car accident, in his 40s and still alive when he's sent to the hospital. the doctors spent nearly an hour to save his life but he still died. i was there the whole time watching but hadn't the guts to touch him because there were a lot people around. up to today, i can still remember this guy, what he looks like, and esp his white socks stained blood. sometimes, i did dream i have touched his sexy , white socked feet

What were you doing in that hospital?

woyaokan1983
21-10-09, 11:29 AM
my grandma had a stroke and was in the ICU which was right inside the emergency room.

verlup1
22-10-09, 03:41 AM

DAMN THAT'S HOT! Can you describe his features?

woyaokan1983
22-10-09, 07:14 AM
he's not tall but stocky and wearing a pair of black leather shoes when brought in which were taken off by the nurses who tried to hook him up to a heartbeat monitoring machine. i would never forget his feet! they had great shape and were in white socks ( would be perfect if not stained with blood)

A Pinch Better
27-10-09, 05:04 AM
me have

schizophrenic
04-11-09, 01:40 AM
I have this recurring dream where I am 2 years old andmy dad hates the downstairs neighbor, a chobby middle aged woman who never spoke to anyone but she could always see him trotting down the stairs as this was a 2 story house converted into apartment. We live on 2nd floor. He just did not like her - maybe he a racist ... one night we go fishing, abou 2 in the morning and she was at the sink washing dishes. He say, stay here, 'n I do, 'n he open door 'n he hit her over the head. As she fell, he strangled her. She hit the kitchen floor and some blood but not to much. I had step into the room to watch 'n he look up 'n he smiling 'n he say go in living room now, pkease, He put a scarf aroun her neck 'n he look like he like her. She fall down, he say. I walk past him 'n stan 'n shiver , finger in mouth. Then he clean pfloor with towel, grab living room floor rug and wrap her in it. He say stay here 'n he carry her or , wait, he smoke a cigerette first 'n drink a can of beer at kitchen table. Then he carry her an i follow. he dump her behin garage, next to weed roller. We go fishing - A couple days later, we go fishing again and he dumped the body somewhere. We used to go fishing a lot.

jj187
19-11-09, 08:35 PM
I shared a room with a lady who died during the night. when I woke up in the morning... after the heater had been on high all night... the smell in the room was SOOO strong. smelled like shit and death. the exposed skin on her body was her feet and arms. she was face down. I could see marbeling and I had to touch.. she was firm and cool. dead people are a million times more still than any person in the deepest sleep. it was amazing and I remember being sad for her and also dissapointed that when i finally get to be alone with a body, it was an unatractive fat female. I was disgusted for thinking that.. I truely am a monster.

(sic)
20-11-09, 02:47 PM
I work at a hospital and as you know people often die, my job is to disconect any tubes etc that they had on, if family members are there or want to come to see them then we lay the person out in the bed, clean them, brush their hair etc just to try make them look as normal as poss then we leave the family with them for a bit afterwards we take off any jewelry to give to their family and then finally to wrap them in a sheet for prep for them to be sent on down to the mourge, so yep have touched many dead people!
The stillness is unreal, I also always find that when they are fully wrapped up in the sheet they look so tiny - when I see them like that I always think of the mummies in Egypt (I really don't know why, prob because when I was growing up I was always really, really interested in the mummies and pyramids etc).
The worse part for me is when their family are there when they die, there is just such a blue aura around them but I always find that most people have such an acceptance of death maybe because it is a hospital and the people were already sick....

jayde
30-01-10, 11:15 PM
Yes, a very good friend of mine was killed in a high speed chase with the police.

At his viewing I touched his hand, he felt very cold, like touching a cold marble slab.

Meatpie
30-01-10, 11:17 PM
How old was he?

Was he cute and fit? Oh, wow!!!!

Whose wild police chases in America never happen here, there are on CNN every so often.

jayde
30-01-10, 11:48 PM
He was 28, yes, he was very cute, and fit. He was my husbands friend from school. I became better friends with him, than my husband ever was.

It was very hard losing him, he was going through a very hard time in his life. I hear songs by the hot chili peppers that remind me of him.

He was driving against traffic with a barrier in the middle, he just started going down this long, winding hill, when he hit a car head on. The funny thing about it was the other guy walked away...no injuries, or very little. There was some speculation that the police beat him to death, and used a accident as a cover up.

I saw his son at a wedding last summer, someone came and said he wanted to meet me, to talk about his dad. I couldnt believe how much he looked like him. very sad, I really miss him.

Meatpie
31-01-10, 01:53 AM
Amazing and sad at the same time.

What did you feel at the funeral? Did you think he was hot in a casket? Or you were overcome with grief?

Did you have an intimate relationship with him?

jayde
31-01-10, 05:01 AM
No, I didnt have an intimate relationship with him, but I loved him as a friend. I have more male friends than I do female, always have. girls can be such catty bitches, I dont want to deal with them. They were either trying to fuck my husband or stealing from me.

I wanted to beat his wifes ass at the funeral. She was there with her new boyfriend, one of his friends, the guy was with him when it happened, he got out of the car. Brian jumped in the drivers seat and took off. Then the chase was on.

She was there flaunting her fat ass holding hands with him in front of everyone. Brian was homeless at the time because his whore wife kicked him out to move the other guy in...

I had just talked to him on the phone for over an hour the day before. He was telling me how he really wanted to get his shit together, and told me his plan on how to do it. That was the last time I talked to him. I saw him a week before, I gave him a ride to pick up his van in some alley, he had ditched it there in another police chase, he got away that time. You could say he lived his life on the edge, always running from the cops. It was only a matter of time before something like that happened. He wasnt like that when he was with his wife, and kids.

And yeah he looks good in his casket, They did a good job on his face, he got pretty messed up, he looked like he had alot of cakey make up on to cover the damage.

Meatpie
31-01-10, 11:36 AM
What his wife did is shameful, what about the kids how are they doing?

You are right, women can be nasty among themselves, I know this from my sister, she too has only a few close female friends.

jayde
31-01-10, 08:43 PM
I dont like cheaters, I think its the most disrespectful thing a person can do to their partner.

Kids are doing well. They were well aware of what their mom did, so they hold some resentment.

Is your sister younger than you?

Meatpie
31-01-10, 09:21 PM
My sis is two years younger than me she is 24 and lives in another city with her ugly boyfriend. I call her every day, she is still my sister despite the fact that I totally can't stand her boyfriend.

jayde
31-01-10, 11:24 PM
Thats good you talk to her every day. Family is important.

I have a brother 4 years younger than me, we dont talk anymore, its a very long story. He betrayed me in the worst way.

Meatpie
31-01-10, 11:40 PM
we dont talk anymore, its a very long story. He betrayed me in the worst way.

Oh noes. :( I hope you tell us what happened, if it is not too personal of course.

Family is absolutely important because you never know how you are gonna end up.

My sister once caught me jacking off stark naked on the floor.

I told her if she tells mom and dad I will beat her to pulp.

She didn't.

What a lovely girl, isn't she.

She nows I am gay and calls me faggit.

She once caught me staring at a pic of my boyfriend on my PC, he lived in Berlin, Germany and was away, I felt sad and lonely and spent hours just watching his pics on my PC!!!!!

And she caught me and said, "wow, what a cute guy!"

:sm (43):

He was indeed like a model I was head over heels with him.

He said, meaty I like you so much I want you to move with me to Berlin, I will give you money, find you a job etc

And the stupid fuck that I am I said, "No I can't leave my family behind."

Ahhh, how I regret this now it isn't real.

But I was fucking 20 yo and really stupid!!!!

:sm (41): :(

I should have left this shithole a long time ago.

jayde
01-02-10, 12:09 AM
I have regrets too, should of..could of..would of.. But I think things happen for a reason, we might now see what that reason is, and maybe never will.

I laughed about your sister catching you...kinda funny, you wouldnt have really hurt her. Maybe scared her.

I think you would like living here in the states, theres so much to do, and so many places to go, and to see. But jobs are very hard to find now.

Dont worry, I think when the time is right you will have the oppurtunity to leave, but then again you would be leaving your family behind.

Or you might find someone special, then you would not want to leave. Your only 26, thats still young.

Meatpie
01-02-10, 12:20 AM
I think you would like living here in the states, theres so much to do

True but also depends on wher you live.

New York, Chicago, LA, Florida - most people flock there but I have friends who moved to Owensboro in Kentucky and although nature is beautiful there is not much oppurtunity in terms of jobs and entertainment.

They send me pics and I didn't like it.

But it is a huge country so at least you guys can move around if you want to while in a small country you are basically stuck.

jayde
01-02-10, 12:45 AM
Here in Seattle, well I dont actually live in the city, I live 32 miles from there. Anyway there is a large gay community. Its ok to be gay, where some places its not. They have huge gay parades.

Some of my closest friends are gay, my long time ones. I lost one friend to Aids when he was only 19. I was so upset I couldnt even go to his funeral. Now I feel guilty about it, he would have gone to mine.

His name was Joe, and I met him at work. There was nothing he wouldnt do for me. Always there when I needed him. He was very open about being gay, he was always himself, never tried to hide it.

His death was one of the hardest, we had many long conversations about his nearing death. He wasnt afraid, I was just afraid of losing him, he said I was being selfish.

Meatpie
01-02-10, 12:52 AM
Poor dude, fucking 19!

I hear people with AIDS are now living longer as treatment has improved, he was so young and it killed him so soon, brutal really of course it would be hard for you.

You should have gone to his funeral...poor lad.

:(

Was he cute?

Please next time a friend dies take your camera, you might be able to snap some shots during a private viewing or something...

So many young guys have died around you!!!

Are there more?

jayde
01-02-10, 01:03 AM
Oh yes, alot. I thought you were going to bed? lol

I should have gone to his funeral. He was a cutie, he was kinds short with dark hair, and crystal blue eyes.

My brother in law shot himself over a very, very ugly girl, the bitch pushed him to do it. His 2 small little girls were there sleeping.
He was native american, and at his funeral the elders, sang in their native tongue, I didnt understand what they said, but it was really cool.

He was a really nice guy, he was my husband best friend, that married one of his sisers. They had a kid, then divorced, I still considered him my brother in law, and my kids uncle.

Meatpie
01-02-10, 10:22 AM
Damn! So many young guys have died around you.

Brutal to shoot yourself, what do you mean his wife pushed him???

Was she that bad, really???

jayde
03-02-10, 01:16 AM
She was uglier than ugly, When I talked to her, I had to stop myself from staring at her teeth. They are so fucked up.

She is another whore, cheating on him. She wasnt his wife, just his g/f. We went there to help move her, and the kids to another apartment. She was talking to us about this guy, I was like he is our family, what are you saying? She said she was talking to this new guy on the computer when he shot himself, almost like she was taunting him.

I went to the police station with my sister in law to get the police report, his daughter 17 years old wanted to read it, so she could have some closure.

They blacked out the conversation she was having with this guys...they got it off the hard drive. We tried to read it but could only make out a few words, and sex was one of them.

Her relationship didnt work out with htis other guy. She was cold hearted through all this, I never seen her shed 1 tear. He really loved her.

We had no idea it was that bad, he could of come live with us. He was my kids uncle, so he meant alot to them, and to us. Sad situation.

Meatpie
03-02-10, 01:26 AM
So where is the bitch now? You should have paid some guys to kick her ugly teeth in, let's see if she will be so cruel after that.

I am so sorry jayde, it seems from what you are posting that you have seen quite a lot in your life.

jayde
03-02-10, 02:02 AM
I saw her at my neices wedding about a year ago, her teeth were as bad as always, again I had to concentrate looking in her eyes, as I talked to her. She said she goes by my house all the time, but didnt feel it was "right" to stop by.

She has his kids, and I really want to keep seeing them, I told her it would be ok to stop by, as long as she had the kids with her. That was kinda mean to say, she has not stopped by.

She lives in a city close by.

Meatpie
03-02-10, 02:04 AM
I told her it would be ok to stop by, as long as she had the kids with her. That was kinda mean to say, she has not stopped by.

Niceee!!! :sm (18):

Stay away for that bitch, doesn't seem like a person I would like to have as a friend.

jayde
03-02-10, 02:34 AM
Yeah, I thought so too, my husband had to turn away, he was laughing at what I said.

Mr. Ow
05-02-10, 03:46 AM
Not a male, no.

Kitty
19-02-10, 07:50 AM
I'll have to ask my mother, she has touched lots of dead people, as she works in a nursing home. But I hope she has never touched a pair of dead balls.

But she does have to dress them and position them corectly before rigamortis sets in.
She'll even give them baths and brush their hair.

Actually, since she has had to bathe some....I guess she had touched dead balls.

Meatpie
21-03-10, 09:25 PM
There is a chance your mom is a necro too and you gave it to you.

luchrist
05-04-10, 06:28 PM
I have. My friend was killed in a drunk driving collision. He had been lving t our house because his parents were worthless piles of shit. It was his 16th birthday and he was coming back to our house with another friend of mine. This guy had been drinking and swerved over the center line of the road on a curve and hit the car. Both of them died instantly. I saw their bodies in the morgue, it was just fucking awful... The driver was sentenced to 25 years in the state penitentiary. But he felt so much regret for what he did that he killed himself. I just can't believe my friend is gone, even 3 years later.

Meatpie
05-04-10, 07:30 PM
I guess you are 17.

luchrist
05-04-10, 07:33 PM
Nope, almost 19 actually.

Meatpie
05-04-10, 07:37 PM
What if you die in a car wreck? Are you fit and handsome?

Would you make a beautiful dead guy?

luchrist
05-04-10, 07:38 PM
Why would that matter? I wouldn't have any control over that after death...
Personally I am glad that the bastard that killed my friend killed himself. Dumb Fucker.

luchrist
05-04-10, 07:39 PM
Yup I am. But I ain't into that shit. Like I said, I want to see some dead iraqis or taliban cocksucers.

Meatpie
05-04-10, 07:40 PM
I am trying to figure if you get off on dead guys, are you a necrophile?

How did you find this site?

Would you like to post some photos of yourself for us?

luchrist
05-04-10, 07:49 PM
Nope. I heard about it through a user on another site posting graphic pics of dead Taliban fighters. I def do not get off on dead people, and I notice a lot of people here do. Which is fine, but it isn't my thing. Photos? That is kind of wierd...I am wondering what I got myself into...

Meatpie
05-04-10, 07:52 PM
You sick bastard.

Don't you have some pussy to eat, you are fucking 18.

Why would you want to look at dead men?

:sm (41):

Do you know how many users we have here just like you - they all say they are not necros but come here regularly and check out the pics.

And you are clearly interested in death and dying.

What is that other site you visit?

UR?

DR?

:sm (41):

luchrist
05-04-10, 07:55 PM
DR. I am serious. I like looking at dead TALIBAN, which i have yet to find here, because those bastards DESERVE to die. Fucking sandnigger, turban-top, cokcmunching cowards. Seriously, I am not lying to you. Why would I, there is no purpose? Why are you getting angry?

Meatpie
05-04-10, 07:59 PM
Some people have trouble accepting who they really are that is why I asked about your age and interests.

When I was 19 I too thought I wasn't a necrophile but still visited death sites just because like you I felt intersted.

When you grow up more you will realize you are a necrophile.

:haha:

And you maybe gay too.

Would you like to see some dead women or you prefer men?

luchrist
05-04-10, 08:03 PM
Neither. I am definitely not gay...come on. I know exactly what I am. It's pretty obvious. I have been laid by plenty of women...I thought I could have a peacefuly conversation with someone so apt to dealing with death. I still really havent gotten over the horror of my friend dying. And having to see him like that was even fucking worse...god. nevermind. Sorry I fucking bothered you...you seemed like a decent person...

Meatpie
05-04-10, 08:06 PM
Was your friend cute?

Did you see him naked in the morgue?

luchrist
05-04-10, 08:09 PM
He was fucking 16!? He was normal, and he was under a rubber blanket thing but idk he could have been naked. That's not important. What matters more is what he was like when he was alive. And How I wanted to kill the motherfucker who killed him...fucking a. We were practically brothers. That bastard decided to drink and took the lives of people just so he could have a night of fun.

Meatpie
05-04-10, 08:21 PM
Take it easy, shit happens.

You talk like a gay guy.

What do you mean you were brothers, did you love him?

You sound pretty messed up.

Does any of your friends know what you are up to on the internet - that you like too see pics of dead men? :sm (41):

luchrist
05-04-10, 08:24 PM
His parents beat the shit out of him. His dad left and his mom was a schizophrenic. The rest of his relatives were low life pieces of shit. So we took him in. We did everything together, just like my brother and I...don't be so assuming. Goddamn lol. I definitely didn't love him like you are assuming. He was just fucking bad ass...and now some asshole killed him...I am having trouble coming to terms with that. And yeah they do, haha, I showed them a pic of this raghead goatfucking sandnigger bitch with his brains all over the desert...they thought it was great! That's what they get for killing 2900 of us on 9/11.

Meatpie
05-04-10, 08:34 PM
You have issues dude.

Would you like to play dead for us?

luchrist
05-04-10, 08:36 PM
NO. WTF. I have issues? This coming from the person that asks about a naked, dead 16 year old...looks like I will stick to DR. Thx anyways

Meatpie
05-04-10, 08:40 PM
All the pics on DR are old or come from other sites.

Here we have content you won't see anywhere else.

But you are right DR is for 17-year-olds, I think you will be more comfortable there.

I have no explanation as to why you would want to see dead men.

luchrist
05-04-10, 08:41 PM
I am trying to be polite. I am NOT 17. And I already told you why I am on here. But apprently you missed that...

luchrist
05-04-10, 08:41 PM
26 year old attracted to a 16 year old. That classifies as pedophilia...maybe you should seek help...

Meatpie
05-04-10, 08:44 PM
I haven't made any sexual reference to your dead friend, I just asked if you saw him naked in morgue.

You cheap drama queen better shut up and go back to DR.

You are fucking necro and gay at that, everyone here will have noticed that by now.

luchrist
05-04-10, 08:46 PM
Nope. I am not. I just wanted to converse with someone on here to get there perspective on my situation. But you just got pissed at me...sorry I even bothered. Why would you want to know If I saw him naked and WHY WOULD IT MATTER?

Meatpie
05-04-10, 08:57 PM
Well I will shut up for now, let's see what the others will say.

If you saw him naked it would mean the morgue personnel weren't very considerate.

luchrist
05-04-10, 08:58 PM
I said I didn't. I wasn't even paying much attention to that anyways..it was pretty devastating

Meatpie
05-04-10, 09:02 PM
You said you are 17 and that your friend croaked 3 years ago. That means you was 14 or 15 at the time.

There is no way you would be allowed in a morgue, let alone in the US.

This is not Brazil.

You are a gay guy looking for attention.

:sm (43):

luchrist
05-04-10, 09:03 PM
You are not paying attention to what I said. But you can think whatever you want. I am leaving. There are a lot of odd people here. Thanks anyways.

Meatpie
05-04-10, 09:04 PM
bye! :sm (42):

luchrist
07-04-10, 09:45 PM
Ok. Maybe I didn't want to admit I was necro. I apologize. But the event that occurred with my friend isn't a lie...

luchrist
07-04-10, 10:09 PM
I'm sorry. It's just I didn't know that I was necro until that moment. As soon as I saw him lying there I got a boner. I felt so bad, seeing as he was my friend and was dead. But I couldn't help it!

Meatpie
08-04-10, 09:24 AM
I am glad you finally came out.

There are other people in your situation, don't feel bad about your emotions.

You are still young and messed up, maybe you can find a job in a morgue or a boyfriend who would agreed to play dead for you?

luchrist
08-04-10, 09:53 PM
Nope. I am going into therapy. I am straight. But for some reason my dead friend laying on that slab turned me the fuck on!

Snerdguy
09-04-10, 04:59 AM
Touching someone who is dead is not always an issue of necrophilia. Some people put their hand on the hand of the deceased during the funeral viewing as a final goodbye and a means of closure. I have been with people when they die while being comforted. The fact is, when someone first dies, their muscles are relatively flaccid and the skin feels loose because they are completely relaxed. When a body is embalmed for a funeral, the chemicals cause the muscles to stiffen which gives the body more tone. The hands and fingers feel kind of stiff. Once the body has been in a morgue cooler, the skin feels dry and cold. A newly deceased person cools down rather slowly if the ambient air is warm.

BlackWorld
21-05-10, 09:41 AM
I have...

frangel
21-05-10, 10:45 AM
i worked in a hospital years ago. i touched a lot of corpses. i had sex with some of them too:sm (62):. Boys and men between 16 and 70. wow, that were good times. i took hundreds of photos:sm (9):. a fresh, dead persons skin feels the same way as a living person. just colder. and the skin gets dry more quickly. the pity was that finally they found some photos, i got fired, sentenced to 9 month prison ( changed to 3 years on/ at parole). i'm not allowed to get back to my old job (male nurse) ever. after two years of unemployment i am now working in an office. no corpses anymore:(

Meatpie
21-05-10, 04:07 PM
What happened with your photo collection?

Snerdguy
22-05-10, 02:18 AM
i worked in a hospital years ago. i touched a lot of corpses. i had sex with some of them too:sm (62):. Boys and men between 16 and 70. wow, that were good times. i took hundreds of photos:sm (9):. a fresh, dead persons skin feels the same way as a living person. just colder. and the skin gets dry more quickly. the pity was that finally they found some photos, i got fired, sentenced to 9 month prison ( changed to 3 years on/ at parole). i'm not allowed to get back to my old job (male nurse) ever. after two years of unemployment i am now working in an office. no corpses anymore:(

I think that, even if you have no photos remaining, it would be interesting to hear you tell about these encounters in detail. Your encounters may seem morbid to some people. But, I bet a lot of people here would enjoy reading about them. Some day, you might even decide to write a book about what you did. I am kind of surprised that you were only sentenced to nine months in prison. I have heard of people doing a lot more time for doing somewhat less.

So, if you can post photos that's great. But, the stories would be great also.

Edema
22-05-10, 12:29 PM
I touch dead guys all the time.
It is part of my job.

Meatpie
22-05-10, 12:30 PM
Another morgue worker?

Edema
22-05-10, 12:38 PM
Close, Meatpie.
I am the onsite embalmer/cleanup guy.

Meatpie
22-05-10, 12:56 PM
Even better, hope you can share some pics.

Edema
22-05-10, 01:41 PM
I actually was planning too. But i am abit frieghtened

Meatpie
22-05-10, 03:04 PM
That's what we have the Secret Room for.

darkprince
22-05-10, 09:35 PM
I posted before... having an encounter with a corpse during my internship at the hospital... wow that was fun fun fun! Its like the most exciting.. and the same time most frightening experience I ever had.. exciting because, its my 1st time to touch a dead man... and frightened because I might get caught.. and that would be the end of my school etc and I was graduating that time..

I unzipped his jeans.. and I pulled his undies... and I touched his penis.. and balls.. its so cold specially the balls. How I wish I had a cam that day, that was a regret! I graduated but I did not practice my profession.. hopefully in the future!

Edema
23-05-10, 01:28 AM
No I mean off getting caught doing it.
I am guessing the secret room is for the good stash?

dizzygiggleflix
23-05-10, 10:22 AM
I work in a rest home and often my co-workers claim that touching the deceased is against their faith. I certainly don't mind, while I get no sexual gratification from it directly, I do get sensations (rigor mortis, skin texture, the look of the eyes) that I can apply to my own ...thoughts.

Meatpie
23-05-10, 02:42 PM
I am guessing the secret room is for the good stash?

You can put it this way, yeah. You are welcome to join if you decide to post.

Edema
23-05-10, 02:46 PM
Why thank you, meater.
I'll be hoping my next ''cdg'' looks like you.

Meatpie
23-05-10, 02:47 PM
I doubt it. While there are lot of hot actors in LA, the majority of population is fat niggers.

Tell me if I am wrong. Prove me wrong.

MorbidTech
23-05-10, 05:35 PM
Wow, I am stunned to hear that said. :(

I doubt it. While there are lot of hot actors in LA, the majority of population is fat niggers.

Tell me if I am wrong. Prove me wrong.

Edema
24-05-10, 02:27 AM
Sadly I do not think you are wrong.
Meatpie, what do you actually look like

Meatpie
24-05-10, 11:35 AM
I am white, short black hair, hairy chest ass and legs nice trimmed cock area.

I would be an awesome dead guy and very stiff if I die young.

Edema
24-05-10, 02:32 PM
You sound like my type, mate.
Bottom or top mate?

Meatpie
24-05-10, 02:58 PM
Top only. But when I die I give you my full consent to do whatever you want with my dead body and even invite a few friends over to check out my cold cock and pale toes.

Edema
25-05-10, 01:05 AM
Meaaaaters, the day you die is the day cdg all mourhs.
But i'll make sure to bring enty, jon, arrowman, etc all to see you, and suck yiour cold cock/toes. Even cram you full of throbbing hot cock. :D
How does that sound?

Meatpie
25-05-10, 07:49 AM
No problem, I will be a good boy and take it all.

verlup1
26-05-10, 01:47 AM
I posted before... having an encounter with a corpse during my internship at the hospital... wow that was fun fun fun! Its like the most exciting.. and the same time most frightening experience I ever had.. exciting because, its my 1st time to touch a dead man... and frightened because I might get caught.. and that would be the end of my school etc and I was graduating that time..

I unzipped his jeans.. and I pulled his undies... and I touched his penis.. and balls.. its so cold specially the balls. How I wish I had a cam that day, that was a regret! I graduated but I did not practice my profession.. hopefully in the future!
THIS MAKES ME SO JEALOUS!:(
AND HORNY!:load::load::load:

Edema
26-05-10, 02:32 AM
Spectacular Meaters

germanicforge3
20-11-10, 09:51 PM
omg guys shit just got real those bodybuilding.com hunks had visited our forum
link to their thread
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124825861
omg so guys wanna help make them post here?
just for fun we could schedule some hookup with them just name the place
and you know what to do aight?

necrohedon
22-11-10, 11:46 PM
I've touched my dead stephfather when I was 16 but not in a illegal way, no necrolust, he just died after his battle with cancer. Before that I've never seen a dead body. I closed his eyelids, I gave him a kiss and even talked to him. I cut off a couple of his hairs and kept in an envelop.

After that I visited his body three days in the morgue. That was some experience, his skin was so dry and cold, the look in his eyes was, they were so dead (yea duh), I again talked to him alot. I guess it was my way to say goodbye because I never visited him in the cemetary. It' s now been 8 years, never cried again.

gloriousdeath
18-01-11, 03:28 AM
i'm medical student, and have touched many cadavers, unfortunately non of them are of sexy criteria, i have dissected some of them and that's all, all you need to think about is your mark, no time for fantasying.

Meatpie
18-01-11, 08:26 AM
You will get a cute one, just be patient. Are you planning on becoming a forensic expert?

Requiem
05-02-11, 12:21 AM
Very deep stories,I am very glad you guys brought out your feelings for that person,
as well as your experiences.