Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
What is your worst fear?

I have a terrible fear of dying from a nasty disease where you need a lot of surgery and still you die, like cancer for example.

Car wreck doesn't seem that bad compared with some cancers where the pain is unberable.

I talked to a woman doctor once and she told me about a young guy who had a tumour in his balls and cock area.

She said we knew he was going to die, we took him to hospital and gave him morphine but he kept screaming with pain until the last day.

I have a terribly fear of dying, maybe thats why I am a necrophile.

Its insane how you become dead meat once you croak and you can't move, you go blind you can't hear, can't shit can't eat.

Still we love corpses but when our time is up for autopsy it sucks.

:sm (20):

My worst fear is being burnt alive, that would be for me the most horrible way to go!!

birth is the first step to death we are all on our way to decomposition...

What is your worst fear?

I have a terrible fear of dying from a nasty disease where you need a lot of surgery and still you die, like cancer for example.

Car wreck doesn't seem that bad compared with some cancers where the pain is unberable.

I talked to a woman doctor once and she told me about a young guy who had a tumour in his balls and cock area.

She said we knew he was going to die, we took him to hospital and gave him morphine but he kept screaming with pain until the last day.

Its insane how you become dead meat once you croak and you can't move, you go blind you can't hear, can't shit can't eat.

Oooo. I got one for you then MeatPie.
There was this guy who went into a Resturtant and ordered RAW Oysters.
But what he didn't know was that the Oysters were harvested in an area that had Red Tied ( Certain times of the year a deadly bacteria forms (looks red) and the oysters were infected with it. He ate them and after just a few hours his arms and legs began to melt and bleed. Even tho they got this guy to the hospital in time to help him, They had to Amputate his arms and legs. He survived but doubt if he went back to that resturant again.

What is your worst fear?

Meat Pie.
It's thing said like this that make me wanna kill.
You have a fear of death yet you wank to it?
You contradict yourself.
I could go on.
But eh not gonna.

Fear.
Eh not death, not burning {Though it would suck!}
Is spiders.
Simple creepy crawly critters.

Spiders are beautiful animals, very adabptable.

I like them.

Only the fear of being afraid, what will be, will be it's. all pre-destined, thinking this makes for an easyier life.

Maybe it is not my worst fear, but I have images of running somebody over in my head when I back up my car. It is more like a major "Oops". I guess I am not a good driver, and this can easily happen.

Even more than death, I'm most afraid of disfigurement like losing my face or arms in accidents or whatever. I used to have nightmares where I'm getting my arm ripped off, I also used to dream that my eye fell out of my head into a glass. I've looked at sites on prosthetics just in case.

Meat Pie.
It's thing said like this that make me wanna kill.
You have a fear of death yet you wank to it?
You contradict yourself.
I could go on.
But eh not gonna.

Fear.
Eh not death, not burning {Though it would suck!}
Is spiders.
Simple creepy crawly critters.
I'm sure a lot of us here are afraid of death, I totally am too, but I can still wank to it.

Even more than death, I'm most afraid of disfigurement like losing my face or arms in accidents or whatever. I used to have nightmares where I'm getting my arm ripped off, I also used to dream that my eye fell out of my head into a glass. I've looked at sites on prosthetics just in case.

Thats just crazy verlup. :sm (20):

Back