American Marine studs fightin' in TheStan

ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member
SEXcee American Marine studs fightin' in TheStan

So prime, potent American MARINE manBEEFERS engaged in battle, right in TheStan, right NOW, August 2009.....tryin' ta make a hole lota RebStuds becum real da-DEADED RebStuds.
Bone most to the last two pics...

First, the Marine in the pink boxer shorts, nice ass, who says "I do my best killin' when wearin' 'em"...says on 'em "I love New York." Real prime Achilles tendons on his cumrade to the right of him, wearin' no boots, just stinkin', worn down athletic trainin' shoes.:sm (53)::sm (53):

Then bone to the sexEE Marine in the cut-offs loadin' the bazooka, such strong, hairy, agile legs n' in his rank exposed manANKS, wearin' them dirty ripe tennies (no boots), so EROTIC.

These studs, you can tell, they is havin' one BLAST o' a manly ACE time....so enjoyin' their SNUFFIN' enemy KILLIN' male DUTIES, oh fuck YAAAH.
:sm (5)::sm (5): :load::load:

http://www.imagebam.com

Last edited:
I want them dead naked on slabs.

Well, Pie...lots of 'em is gonna end up that way, many more ta cum.
Becummin' perfected men, the life of true warriors. :sm (5)::sm (5)::sm (21)::skull::load::sm (47):

Thank you for the set ... I loved it! If you have more pictures of marines please post them, love those American soldiers.

YESS!

Warriors eager to serve!!:skull::skull::sm (5)::load::load::sm (5)::sm (15):

I love the one with the knife! Hr looks cheering it after a fresh kill!

Hot stuff Bro!

Arrowman mega warrior

Well, Pie...lots of 'em is gonna end up that way, many more ta cum.
Becummin' perfected men, the life of true warriors. :sm (5)::sm (5)::sm (21)::skull::load::sm (47):

Hotness!!

Back