• Russian "Morg" vid

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Autopsy lad by verlup

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Autopsy Training Vid

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Brazilian "Autopsia" Movie

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Vid of gangster that croaks in hospital, gets cut up then stiched?

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
We have piled up some great collection of autopsy vids on our PCs.

Please take part in this poll and lets select the hottest male autopsy vid of all time.

Personally I can't stop jerking to autopsia vera. Three dudes on table and if you watch carefully and pause the vid you can see what a stud the second dude really is!

I usually cum after the first 30 sec of playing the vid.

Maybe we can have links to these as we don't necessarily have ALL of them!

Attachments

• Can I borrow a paring knife.jpg
    Can I borrow a paring knife.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 3,111
All users who have been on the site for long enough should have them. Original download links are only shared in the Secret Room.

We have piled up some great collection of autopsy vids on our PCs.

Please take part in this poll and lets select the hottest male autopsy vid of all time.

Personally I can't stop jerking to autopsia vera. Three dudes on table and if you watch carefully and pause the vid you can see what a stud the second dude really is!

I usually cum after the first 30 sec of playing the vid.

I agree with you about Autopsia Vera. Just a hot scene, and so brutal. I would pay top dollar to get a closer look at dude# 2 out of his black underwear.

However, for sheer video quality, Humberto (AB) is so damn hot! Dude is so fit. The only set back is we don't see his cock, but the fact that no one bothers to close his eyes throughout the entire 25 minute vid is just so boner inducing. And when they rinse him off at the end like a morbidtech stud!! I've got to vote for AB.

I've got to vote for AB.

Great. That way I don't feel bad about him....I mean he is no longer number one in my list.

He was displaced today by Autopsia Vera. It was a difficult decison for me.

HAHAHAHHAHA. :sm (14):

You are right about everything you said but Autopsia vera is the best - they prop up the dudes, then cut them with this huge saw and the way he flipped his skull open.

Man.

And also the mortican is fat and nasty looking - the dudes are young, naked and sleeping.

I pray everyday that we find a better quality version.

I like all of them but brazilian autopsy2 is the one i prefer most. Here its my vote for it.

Gotta go with Autopsia Vera

thank you guys for voting. I guess autopsia vera will win.

soorry for my ignorance vut what is AB? and the lasta one about the gangstr? haha otherwiaw i go to autopsia vera 2...=)

AB is the best quality autopsy vid on the net - 19 year old shot in the chest.

Few people though managed to get the original high-quality vid.

Last one about the gansgter, well they show him die in hospital, then is taken to the morgue where they crack opne his skull and cut his ribs.
its and old vid. they show him stiched up stark naked on a tray

Last one about the gansgter, well they show him die in hospital, then is taken to the morgue where they crack opne his skull and cut his ribs.
its and old vid. they show him stiched up stark naked on a tray

I think it was from one of those "Faces of death" or other mondo-type videos. Looks like it was made in the 1970's or so. I remember renting the VHS from the video store and absolutely going wild over it.

I am not sure about that because if you remember Johanna claimed she had the "original vid".

She posted it and it showed some pre-history and some other dead guys.

But the best scene is the one we have posted many times.

Do you remember that?

Maybe I am thinking about a different vid. The "star corpse of" the one I am thinking of had kind of a shaved head, and he was being autopsied and some young student-type dudes were standing around watching wide-eyed. And it was a shitty South American-looking morgue, and then at the end they wheeled the dude out on a gurney, stark naked and all stitched up. :load:

Attachments

• 290120162342.jpg
    290120162342.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 586
  • 290120162344.jpg
    290120162344.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 548
  • 290120162345.jpg
    290120162345.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 611
  • 290120162346.jpg
    290120162346.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 597
  • 290120162348-1.jpg
    290120162348-1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 838
  • 290120162351.jpg
    290120162351.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 998
  • 290120162349.jpg
    290120162349.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 661
ooh... i wab¡nt to see both!! hahaha =)

Maybe I am thinking about a different vid. The "star corpse of" the one I am thinking of had kind of a shaved head, and he was being autopsied and some young student-type dudes were standing around watching wide-eyed. And it was a shitty South American-looking morgue, and then at the end they wheeled the dude out on a gurney, stark naked and all stitched up. :load:

I have that one, Isn't it the one from the movie "Of The Dead"? I thought I put it on youtube but maybe they deleted it.
Also is Russian morgue the one with the hot bearded beefy guy, they turn him on his side to show his bruised up backside? It has nice foot shots too. If that's "Russian Morgue" I might vote for that one or AB.

Why is the stiff chinese dude that got back autopsy not listed here? That autopsy vid was among the best ones I have seen, for it has cute face, cock, feet ....

Chineese people are only attractive to other chineese (asian) people.

Back