useless bum

Forum Resident
It is not that I don't like handsome/beautiful/good looking men. It's just that I get more excited when somebody slightly above average looking (6~7) meets his demise. It's like screwing a whore, doing every imaginable deviant things because you can do that with a whore. I feel sorry, but don't have to feel that much to the point I would feel guilty.

On the other hand, I also get excited when somebody totally hot get killed, thinking, "OMG, he is friggin' hot, and died in such a horrible way! That's totally hot!!!"

Do you only go after 8~10? Or anybody dead? What are your standards?

If they are ugly put a bag over thier head, as long as they have a cute ass and nice legs i 'll do it.

When I want to the morgue there were some elderly dudes laid out on naked on slabs.

They were still hot and I got very hard, so like BW I would do any dead guy.

10 for me is 30 year-old, cute in the face, tall and hairy.

Like that mafia dude Craig from the Essex Boys.

Intereting thread btw.

I think... my ideal is someone better or equal to me in look. It is sense of power, in death they can not say no. Power from would be more arrousing than the look even. In living, I am a very giving lover, almost to too much... so in death, I want control and to sex have someone who might have turn me down in life.

I agree with Cadaver-Kun.
Intil the turning down part.
I want to take on someone stronger then me, I want to have the thrill of knowing I'm superior now. But also I want to be all romantic and fluffy! =O

If they are ugly put a bag over thier head, as long as they have a cute ass and nice legs i 'll do it.

Right. But it is a little different from what I am talking about. Isn't there something a little raunchy about fucking someone who is not quite 7 or 6 or even a slightly ugly? Forget the fact that fantasizing dead dudes is, well, very raunchy or kinky. You could also do all the things you hesitate to do when you are screwing somebody you like/love. Seeing dead bodies of somebody not quite that attractive is even hotter sometimes. Maybe it is just me.

Back