Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Suggest a city that you think would be convenient for a future forum meet up.

Dicuss possible dates, plane tickets, hotels and bars we could go to.

It would be awesome if we could go to Brazil and visit a morgue there en mass.

This is the reason why Brazil is my personal favourite.

Would you cum, would you rather stay home and fap while the rest ot the cdg necros are play dead?

From Paris to LA and down to Bogoata, this is the place to post your suggestions so that we can get organized.

Um...the Uk?
Ireland!!!

btw:
I don't think this is a good idea...like ever......
You'd guys would all try to kill each and do horrible things to the body xD

I was thinking about the same thing. I am not into gears, but lots of bikers are into gears, and they (used to) have a gear party. We could have a gore party. Each of us could bring files, pics or trophies.

I personally think a smaller town (suburb?) would be better. We don't want to attract unwanted attention.

Rofl!
I agree.
Word gets out where doign...then heh not good

If it is Brazil, stay in rural part. Many city are dangerous. I have family in Brazil (Brazil has many Japanese) and they say it very danger... and city is expensive because of huge income gap. Rich people very rich, poor very poor.

I dunno, maybe Meatpie doesn't like the idea, but we could have a smaller regional meeting. Just a thought. I think some of trophies may be difficult to go through the custom.

I like your suggestion, we should have a gore party, some dudes will even want to play dead.

I can play corpse and mortican, doesn't really matter both equally hot.

We will need some space, maybe several rooms in a motel in the US?

That would be awesome really if we could get together in real life and see our toes and cocks.

Uh.
I don't think everyone {i mean eveeeryone would want to do this}

We could come up with a location and some programs. Personally, I thought somewhere central (St. Louis?) would be good. It is not too big or too small. Then I thought San Diego may be good because I heard there is the Museum of Death. Supposedly they displayed pictures of a dude on a Kawasaki Ninja who crashed into a light pole in Dallas, Texas. We could play dead, have show and tell thing-y about your trophy, prize, etc., and we could all watch gore videos.

Edit: I found out the Museum relocated to Los Angels.

Why is everything and everyone relocating to LA?

Come on guys it has to be in Scotlad ,simply because the weather is colder here and keeps things fresher longer, oh did i forget to mention that entry to the party would be by invatation only and insted of an invatation card, only those who brought along a corpse would be admited, so get digging up at your local graveyard.

It would be like the Theatre des Vampires in Interview with a Vampire...we would all destroy each other and take too much delight in doing so! lol

Darkside:
I agree! Lets make it Scotland!
Um....I ain't digging up no body xD

Ricky:
It is reason and people like you were deterr me to going if this ever happens..

Dogfood:
Yes better business.

Rottie, learn to quote messages rather then type the usernames, its really retarded.

For example, if you want to quote and reply to messages posted by several users, click on the "multi-quote" button on every message you want to reply to.

Then, after you selected them click reply.

The multi quote button is right next to the "quote button".

Try it now retard.

Meaty-Man:
Lol.......I know how to qoute people.....
I choose to do this?

Roadkill:
Riiight in South LA get shot up xD

I personally think it would be a little too much to travel intercontinentaly. We could have smaller regional parties, meetings, etc., and see how it goes. Of course, if somebody wants to go to another continent or whatever, he should be very much welcomed.

So Pieman, are you coming to the US?

Back