The best Book you will ever read.

Little.Boy.Rot

||Despondent Thespian||
Eh. I read this stuff before.
I'm trying to get out of my pic library of this guy in Germany who killed some other guy and cut him up like a side of beef with a chain saw. Real Stuff not fake.
I just have to get my lazy ass off and get it. hehhe.

Its an awesome book =|

Well I don't doubt you.
What would you say most entices you with this book.

So far what I've read is typical pyscho killer biography but fictional..

Have you read the biographies of real serial killers like Jeffery Dahlmer Ted Bundy, or John Wayne Casey? Sick and weird but it all true.

There was one killer Ed Gein that was base on several horror films like, SIlence of the Lamb, Texas Chain Saw, and Pyscho. (wink)

Last edited:
Um typical...
Eh no..there is nothing typical about this book.
This book is a cult classic and is full of dark romance.
The real stuff eh is always so edited, so fractured, they never go into the romantic detials.
Out of that list...Dahmer is the only one who is a true romantic necrophile.
Ted bundy is a moron, He only murder women.
=|
Ed Gein had nothing to do with silence of the lambs.

I read Exquisite Corpse when it first became available. I desperately waited hungrily for it. I found it very exciting to read until some of the victims were described and they weren't my types. Other than that I found it pretty good. As to Ed Gein he really is the inspiration for all those films. You should look him up. He danced around in the skin of his female victims, He dug up his mothers corpse too, and he took the face off a lady to use as a mask. Pretty messed up he was. Dahmer was the only one to feel remorse for what he did. He got his due anyway, serves him right I guess. I saw a picture of him supposedly dead after he got murdered in jail and he looked so hot. I always found him cute, would sure have liked to have access to his sexy corpse. He'd be proud to have his corpse loved.

Yes, IN silence of the lamb, buffalo bill was kidnapping women and would kill and skin them to make a suit from their skins. just like Ed Geins.

I know.
Its common.
But not about Ed Gien.

My favourite serial killer book by far is Killing for Company, about British gay killer Dennis Nilsen - he strangled guys then undressed them and played with them afterwards - and even made sketches of the bodies. And the book has his poems about it - LBR, you might enjoy it! Still availalbe in the shops in UK, must be easy on amazon. Here's the title page and sketches (with poem on one of them).

Eh don't get me wrong.
I'm just saying, the book was well written.
Poppy Z Brite is a cult author.
Very talented.
As for Ed Geins.
I have respect for him as a insane killer.
But I only respect Homosexual killers it seems now in days.
Dahmer...eh he was a genuis, he shares my feelings on such thought.
Eh....I wanted to give the book a shout out though...heh.
Cuz I think its amazing.
I don't Dahmer truely felt any remorse, i think he was trying to get out of jail

Oh heh really DeadandDirty?
I hae to find this book!!! Thank you alot

She is great.
I haven't been able to read any of her other works yet...

yep- you should. equisite corpse is my faverate-but drawing blood is very close too.
I also read wormwoof(wich some stories are awsome)..never finnished three others tho..have to find em.

Awww thanks...
i'm trying to find her other works.
Yah E.C is my fave too!!!

yeah...good luck..some are not so violent/sexuall tho..drawingblood and wormwood and lostsouls can be tho..i have so many books i need to finnish lol..
try barns n noble;thats where i found mine

Lol I will when I have the money!
But seriously...-drools-

Back