Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
In Bulgaria you can get a fake diploma for around 2,000 euro - any university, any degree (science and arts).

Medicine as well.

Its a huge problem and they are putting stickers on real ones but they quickly copy them.

Bulgaria also produces large amount of fake euro banknotes.

It will take me 10 years to graduate in forensic pathology, maybe I should just buy it?

I found a dealer and saw the prices. Also saw comments from some of his clients, "find your dream job", "blah-blah"

Not a single person has been caught or charged because they work with people from the Ministry of education who register new diplomas in their books and you can't really tell the difference.

Isn't the world insane? Or is it just my country?

Parliament passes new legislation, set new standards put new stickers - but nothing.

Also, one semester costs 1,000 euros. A diploma for five years of study is 2,000.

Maybe I have a chance too of landing a job at the morgue by using this method?

Yes, but you might be out pretty soon because you have no practical experience. Things like routines and all the procedures.

Would be very bad for yous if they found out! You might even get arrested and get thrown in jail for "fraudulent practice"

I won't be a mortican, I will be a preparator - the one who undresses the guys puts them on the table and after autopsy washes them and puts them in caskets.

That is the hottest thing ever in my opinion.

I am distracted at my current job because all I think about is dead guys. :(

What do you do now? And is a degree needed to do the washing up?

Now it just a lame office job.

I want to wash dead guys and hose their stiched up chests with cold water.

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 908
  • 180720151314.jpg
    180720151314.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 812
Do or do not - there is no try. If you want it, it will be yours. (my mantra)

Fake degree and diploma are helpful in getting a particular job or vocation. Most of the companies want to appoint experienced who have degree with higher grade. So, here fake degree and fake diploma are very helpful.

Fake Diploma

Could you work as a preparator while you go to school for the legitimate degree? Would your family disaprove of you taking a job as a preparator?

There are government officials here with fake diplomas, they caught them and nothing happened.

One woman was responsible for all the EU funds, billions of euros for Bulgaria and she managed them all with a fake degree in economics.

Check this out if you don't believe me:

http://euobserver.com/9/31437

It's one thing to get a diploma in something you know nothing about, but if you have the experience, knowledge and proven track record on your abilities, and the only thing keeping you from getting your dream job is the dipolma, then a fake one would make sense.

IT Technology Certifications Newest and Latest Exams.Become Certified in 5 days

While most of these sites are all scam sites there a re a few that do deliver what they promise.Buddy of mine purchased a diploma from this site and was delivered what he asked for.They provide many services even having the chance of bein IT Technology Certified like Microsoft,Cisco,Comptia,Linux and many more updated certifications.Excellent website...

www.diploma-certscreations.com

Back