Prince of bed and death

roadkill

Forum Resident
I heard back in dark ages there was a prince who used to take young men and boys and have sex with them every night. And every night to get himself off he used to kill them.. Strangle, cut them open, break necks etc. (fun date) He then continued to have sex with them after they were dead possible until the next day. Then he toss thier dead bodies into his dungeions. WHen he filled up his dungeons he then toss them into the forrest outisde his castle. This went on for about 10-12 years until the villagers fig. him out and got tired of it and executed him.

I dont' remember exactly which country this was but I vaguely remember it was near Romania (it's NOT Dracula) , Germany/Hungry, or possible Bolgaria.

Anyone know the name of the prince?

I heard back in dark ages there was a prince who used to take young men and boys and have sex with them every night. And every night to get himself off he used to kill them.. Strangle, cut them open, break necks etc. (fun date) He then continued to have sex with them after they were dead possible until the next day. Then he toss thier dead bodies into his dungeions. WHen he filled up his dungeons he then toss them into the forrest outisde his castle. This went on for about 10-12 years until the villagers fig. him out and got tired of it and executed him.

I dont' remember exactly which country this was but I vaguely remember it was near Romania (it's NOT Dracula) , Germany/Hungry, or possible Bolgaria.

Anyone know the name of the prince?

I think it is VLAD the IMPALER, upon whom "Dracula" is based....google "Vlad the IMPALER"... he did a hole lotta this, shure did, just no two ways 'bout it !!

:sm (22)::sm (22)::skull::skull::sm (1)::load::load::load::load::load::sm (26):

Its not vlad
I agree with useless bum

Back