WHO: H1N1 is out of control and spreading like wildfire

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
The WHO has issued a statement today saying a global pandemic is underway and the H1N1 virus is spreading out of control like wildfire.

They also said they give up on registering new cases because they are so many every day medical personnel can't keep up.

The virus is expected to mutate to a more virulent form and kill thousands, esp when winter arrives in the Northern Hemisphere.

Look on the brightside, this should make finding a better job a bit more easy, or some of us could work as biody collectors as the morgues may be full.

i think i've had swine flu. I got a respiratory infection and a mild fever, theshits, constipation (i know, i got BOTH!) and I slept loads and had no energy.

I still have a chesty cough but I'm ok now apart from that. woops and I didn't get antivirals....

Hope your feet are better now.

When I have fever, my toes turn yellow and cold, like a dead guys

I hope I don't catch it, or I will be very, very, very sick...

You will be fine, hope you don't get...but your job is such that you have close contact with clients all the time...I say its a high risk job for catching a flu :(

i hope you don't catch it either entilzha. i can cope with infections because i have no underlying health issue and i have a strong immune system. i know other people who don't.

yes i know Enty, you see, you have a big illness to deal with. I am praying for you and your kidneys.

Back