Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Into-Darkness-H1.jpg

Finally managed to get a last-minute ticket and watched Star Trek Into Darkness in IMAX 3D cinema in Sofia, overall not bad film and IMAX really delivers superb resolution, contrast & colours.

It's very hard to get a ticket here, cinemas are full, long queues the best seasts are "reserved" for days in advance...but I patiently waited 10 min before the movie begins when they release all the reserved seats and I was lucky because there was a free seat right in the middle of the theatre. :Rock2:

Patience sometimes really pays off.

Also tell the girl at the box office that's she is cute and she will find you a good seat. :hard lol:

Anyone else seen it already, what are your impressions?

Great movie, saw it a few days ago in plain 2D as I find most 3D versions are smaller in screen size than the 2D, still enjoyed tremendously but I'm a trekkie so you would expect me to say that, really liked the bad guy too. Also liked Oblivion .

Another reason I love going to the cinema is because I can smell other dude's socks when they put their feet up!!!

saw it yesterday in imax, great 3d and decent storyline. of course the hot guys playing the main characters add a lot as well :)

saw it yesterday in imax, great 3d and decent storyline.
:tognue2:

Good! Story is somewhat different from other Star Trek movies yeah although the dialogue was a bit shallow at times.

How much is a ticket at the IMAX cinema you went to?

Was it hard to get a ticket?

I hope to see this new Star Trek movie this week, sure do, yous guys so bettchas.
Have always been a mega huge fan of Star Trek, so mega prime.

Most definitely n' howza yahza how yous guys.

:great:

I watched the first Star Trek reboot movie before the 1st ever screening of Into Darkness to the public here in NZ (which screend after the 1sr Star Trek movie). So I was in the cinema for over 4 hours.

Much better in IMAX, now a IMAX convert.

I love the cock tease with Spock at the beginning as it pad excellent homage to the original movies.

Hated that big reveal....anit-climated!!!!!

There should have let you know who die in the end then the next movie in the rebooted series would be caled

The Search For _________________.

(I do not want to spoil the movie for those who haven't watched it yet)

I enjoyed the film immensely and love the friction between Spock and Uhura, still makes me laugh inside even now.

Looking forward to the next one.

I admit to not watching the first Star Trek movie reboot until over 1 year it came out, due to me being a huge star trek fan, man was I kicking myself for getting it so wrong when I first watched it!!!

Back