Entilzha's Meds (Rx)

Entilzha

Confederate Soldier
Hey there folks.

Here are some pics of the huge amount of meds I have to take everyday to keep my body functioning, or otherwise I start poisoning myself I and will certainly DIE!!

:( Jesus Christ.

You are young, I think you will get over this fucking disease...

It is hard, but I will manage.

I will be going for a complete test in September, and then they might plan a date for transplantation!!

Then...all will be behind me

I hope you are not afraid of surgery.

I will move to Breda for a few months until you recover...all I ask for is internet connection to keep the site running...

You will definately get over this, people live with AIDS and cancer and all other horrible disease.

I don't know what I am going to do if something happens with you :(

We are all gonna croak...

Are you afraid of dying young?

Lonely and in pain?

Whats your worst fear?

I am not afraid of Dying Meatpie, i had my close brush with death and I am ready for it, should it come.
I hate to die alone, and I would like to die with all my friends around me, especially You and Arrow :D

My worst fear? Spiders ;D

No, my worst fear is being burned alive, and no chance to douse yourself.

I hope to get shot in a robbery or in a war, would be for me the best way to die. Not on the surgery table...

I have so many things I still want to accomplish :D

I don't like the idea of dying, I hate how everything gets destroyed so quickly.

My worst fear is painful, scary death - getting burned alive and also I am afraid of heights.

Also I feel sad seeing granny lose her mind from old age, grandpa can't walk.

Terrible.

Sometimes I think the young guys who die in car wrecks are lucky - quick, and no suffering, don't live to become cripled and start pissing themselves.

I so love young dead guys, esp car wreck dudes.

Entilzha, I will get on the next flight to schiphol airport, you me and meat can have a necro party.

I am green with envy.

I will fly over to Dark then, he is absolutely my type of a guy I fancy him.

You are all welcome in my house, so is everyone who takes his good humour, but leave the problems at the door...

I have loads of problems but not like Meatpie does, he has an unfair amount. I will leave my problems in Scotland, and I will shoulder Meatpie's problems with him. We will fall in love and get married, an open casket wedding.

I am pretty fucked up yes. But that doesn't mean I am an unhappy person, just a bit dissapointed.

Hope I can leave for the US one day.

Thanks Meaty, a necro party sounds great!.
Serious part - Entilzha are you on a recipiant register? here in the U.K. we can register to leave organs for transplant after our death.
I am listed for that and for bone marrow transplants.
Like meatpie says being fucked up in the head doesn't mean you are unhappy, I'm more fucked up than most, but I am happy, be strong the harder life gets ,the harder i get - and i don't just mean my cock. LOL.
We are survivors, not soft straight guys.

I am on top of the list for a kidney transplant.

I have two living donors :D

Thanks Dark

i will keep everyone updated on how and what!

I hope they can provide a dead donor, taking a kidney from an alive person sucks....so many die every day anyway.

My mother and father both wanted it....

So I am not complaining...

Wow, Still alive and donating their kidney to a stranger? That's very generous. Or do you happen to know them? For dead donors, it just depends on the tissue and blood type because it needs to be compatible so they need to look for live people too, family members are very useful in this.

Good luck with everything. The hard part is keeping your body from rejecting the organ, so make sure to take your medicine exactly as instructed at all times.

Awww, you are so smart...like Enty didn't knew all these before.

Cut the crap smart ass.

What stranger are you talking about, he said his parents have agreed to donate and save their kid...

I hope all goes well for your family mate, Dark and I will visit and take care of you if you need help.

Back