feetboy

Forum Resident
which one of these would you keep me in? my boyfriend wants to be buried in the solid mahogany casket rather than the shaped coffin.

Attachments

• highbury.jpg
    highbury.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 16
  • cardinal.jpg
    cardinal.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 23
Definately the shaped one....much more classy and elegant, your feet will fit perfect in it, nice colour too.

The mahogany is dull.

yeah but my boyfriend said he might want cremated. if he has that mahogany casket, then he can't be, because crematoriums here only accept the shaped ones because they are smaller.

I'm getting burned so the first one for me. Also think the first one for you, but would put your head in the foot end so that I could spread your legs in the wide end and fuck your ass easier.
l.ol.

Dark dark dark, I've told you about getting burned! so has meat! What you should do is lie in my freezer, or me in yours should I die first.

Dark dark dark, I've told you about getting burned! so has meat!

I am no longer sure, getting burnt might not be that bad after all....I can't stand the thought of my eyes popping out, turning black and mouth and anus filled with maggots.

I am getting burnt too.

Yo feetboy , iv'e seen you hanging around mortonhall looking for freebees, we will have to sneak in together sometime and steal a corpse.
Freezers sound far more appealing than burning.

I wanna be in Dark's freezer, feet up and cock to one side

All are welcome, I had better go and buy an industrial sized one so that the party can start.

Meatpie/Feetboy I would lay you out in your underwear
(just like the guys in Meatpies latest added video)(I have chugged off to this one already- (Meatpie more slang chugged - wanked/ tossed off)
Before leaping on yous for hours of pervy fun.

I want you to wrap me in a plastic bag before putting me in a fridge.

Would you wash my undies if I have soiled them from fear of death?

I would piss my pants when I realize I am about to croak.

I don't think you are realy scared of dying, but as I preffer my bodies fresh and clean, naturally you would be given a long warm bath, with every part of your limp body caresed and kissed , i would be in the bath with you rubbing my body all over yours, once removed from the water you would be massaged with oils and cream to keep your skin soft and supple
before dressing you in some clean, tight boxers, wrapping you in thin plastic sheets (stop any frost burns) but still able to feel every curve of your now stiff frozen body.i would pose you in the freezer so I could still suck on your cold stiff cock and kiss and fuck your firm dead ass
How does this sound Meatpie ?.

Got me rock hard, stop or I shall cum...and mess up my keyboard

Meatpie - ever seen the film The Buck stops here? at the end the rent boy is strangled, then fucked, stripped out of his jockstrap, wrapped in a plastic sheet and carried off over the killers shoulder, a hot sceen, sorry dont ask my DVD player / writer is fucked so I can't post the film or any clips from it. (I did send Bondtop a copy of the whole film so he might be able to help)
Could do the same for you , if you realy wanted it , but it would have to be by old fashioned land post.(You might find it out on the web somewhere? )
cheers Darkside.

WoW, I will try search for it on the net

Back