Have you ever stolen something?

Stealing....???

• I've done it and I regret it.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I've done it and it rawks - I get a rush of adrenalin that I might get caught!

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Never done it, never will take anything that doesn't belong to me.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • If I don't have anything to eat I will probably turn to stealing yes, otherwise NO.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I can afford anything and don't need to steal.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I want to steal from the supermarket but I promised not to do it and risk ruining the reputation of my family.

But it feels so good when you steal.

Mom saw me eating sneakers and sweets that she knew we hadn't paid for.

:sm (31):
Until a few months I used to take sneakers from the local store, cucumbers, sweets, candies - anything I want.

I know its wrong, but the feeling that you are doing something bad, and you get away with it is amazing.

At least I get a kick out of it.

There is an excellent store in granny's village. No high-tech equipment, no cameras or sensors, no guards.

Just a fucking retarded cashier.

:sm (51):

Also, I went to the shop and bought a lot of stuff.

I paid lets say $100 and the cashier returns me....$100

I took the money and left.

This also happened once to my granny and she returned the money.

So whats your verdict guys - stealing is wrong yes, but if you find yourself in an ideal situation and you have a change to take something without paying for it, would you do it?

Only steal from those with much more than you have, yes it's wrong ,but you do get some excitment. I have nicked quite a few things over the years, but never from anyone I know and always from areas that the people who live there have plenty of money.

I'm too honest to be stealing anything....

Sorry, I just can't do it, it's against my moral and ethical code I was raised and grew up with...

There is an excellent store in granny's village. No high-tech equipment, no cameras or sensors, no quards.

Just a fucking retarded cashier.

Also, I went to the shop and bought a lot of staff.

I paid lets say $100 and the cashier returns me....$100

I took the money and left.

This also happened once to my granny and she returned the money.

:sm (43):poor retarded cashier guy, but I can't judge you. This has happened to me too, several times! I feel guilty but I often don't say anything and rush off like you did. I did return the money once, maybe twice. Other than that I've stolen my buddies' dirty clothes as souvenirs like socks and sweaty t-shirts, and those rank old boots I mentioned previously. I hope they didn't notice. I'm such a perv:sm (7): I feel guilty but I don't regret it really.:sm (20): I haven't done this in a while and I hope I can stop.

I have never been into stealing, but i was really hammered the other day and stole a pack of sushi from the supermarket. it was appalling uugh totally not worth it

Movies, music, games, pc programs. Lotsa things from online. :eek1: Why buy 50-100 dollar crap when you can hack it in minutes.

As for stealing store products. Kind of dumb. For mistakes of cashiers and etc, it's not really stealing. More like taking advantage of their mistakes. It's their fault not yours. Just don't do it from a bank.... they'll make you repay it. -.-

I am stealing free internet right now... and once in awhile a bag of coffee from work... to lazy to stop at the store... but otherwise nada... nothing from a store... not since I was a kid

verlup's story is insane.

No offence mate but you are reallly sick...and kinda hot at the same time.

I don't think sharing stuff on the internet via torrent trackers is stealing....everyone does it anyway.

Stealing is going to the supermarket and putting Snickers up your sleeve like I did.

LoL

I must be the bad twat here then , I don't steal from shops but have stolen, garden furniture, paving slabs from building sites, trees and shrubs from gardens,alloy wheels from cars , widow wipers off cars (they are a bit expensive here) and various other things.
I'm more like robin hood, steal from the rich and give to the poor - I am the poor. lol.

Quite a long list there Dark, you beat me again.

We are the same, we know what we want and go and get it, shy boys get fuck all.
Take what you want from life, no one will just hand it to you.
P.S. if the recession gets really bad here I might concider some more lucrative crimes.
tough times call for tough action.

If you decide to become a serial killer, I will join you.

We will become the most notorious gay serial killers in the history of Scotland.

Shall we start by doing posters on this site who leave cocky comments?, I wonder who I mean.
Only messing Opasan82 - I like your bitchy comments and scence of humour.

I took a paper clip from my work desk a few years ago, and can't remember what I did with it. Lay awake at night wondering whether I ever returned it or not. I must have kept it. I feel so consumed with guilt. Maybe I need to do penance. Suggestions anyone?

Well in the US. It's common that they have Multi Plex Theatres ( several movie in one complex). Most of the time you can walk into another movie and sit down and watch. (this is called Jumping theatres).
It's very common that ppl in the US do this. Mainly cause they feel that the price of a movie ticket is worth watching 2 or 3 movies ( 11 us bucks/person). Plus the food at the theatres are outrageous.

7 US bucks for popcorn. ( it only cost the theatre maybe 5 cents to make the shit).
4-5 bucks for Soda. ( cup is like 1/2 cent and the soda is mostly just water)

So who's stealing from Whom?

Have you done this? I have, the first time accidentally the others on purpose of course. It was so easy. Another time I poked in my head from outside the theatre and asked a worker if he had seen a friend I was looking for, he just motioned me in. I said thanks and went in without paying a cent. It was great. I found my friend watching the movie waiting until I got there. Other times I'd just go into the other movie screenings after finishing my movie. I don't mind missing part of the beginning. I didn't know this act was called "jumping theatres". I don't buy movie food either, just bring my own.

Have you done this? I have, the first time accidentally the others on purpose of course. It was so easy. Another time I poked in my head from outside the theatre and asked a worker if he had seen a friend I was looking for, he just motioned me in. I said thanks and went in without paying a cent. It was great. I found my friend watching the movie waiting until I got there. Other times I'd just go into the other movie screenings after finishing my movie. I don't mind missing part of the beginning. I didn't know this act was called "jumping theatres". I don't buy movie food either, just bring my own.

You do what everyone does at the MOvies now.
Why? Cause it's too expensive and the movies suck.
Plus the cost of the food is more than the Admission prices.

Me? I don't go to the movies anymore. Mostly Cause there is nothing good to watch. And it's WAY cheaper to wait for DVD rental in a few months.
or just download it from the net.

I don't think it happens very much Meatpie, at least not here in NYC. Maybe in the less crowded theatres out in the suburbs. I usually go to movies alone since no one else I know likes horror/gore movies.
I really don't go to movie theatres so much and I don't "jump theatres" often. I've only done it three, maybe four times. I usually pay and watch of course. I don't know anyone that makes a regular habit of theatre jumping.

Back