0pasan

Forum Resident
Sorry Meatpie. But we ara talking right now in 3 topics. :) Here woud be much easier :)

You are right, we derailed a lot of threads with our shit...So here we have our own thread now.

You didn't answer my last question - how often do you jerk?

I jerked three times today, to autopsia vera - remember that russian video?

It must be dark and tall yes... A month ago i was talking on Facebuk with this montenegro man. He was probably very bad guy from Kranj (some slovenian city with a lots of imigrant workers from former Yugoslavia). If he gave me his pics of feet (and dick) than i wod have my THE BEST SET in my arhice ALL THE TIME.

But.. this wont happen because when i send him "my pic" he was dont belive me that im a girl on the pic.. he saw that girl before on internet. So he was block me on FB :)

Thats him (right guy)

Tall and rich bosnian guy in Lj. He has 2 kid and a wife.. He is 25. He was looking for a young whore for him and his friend. He belive me that im a girl (i send him "my pic") and he send me his feet

And he.. he has one of the best feet i ever seen. Big killing (hehe) feet, big toes, big foles and probably very stinky feet. Almost 100% for my taste in all categories :)

OMG, this dude is awesome...how old was he.

You stupid bitch, couldn't you be smarter and not send him pics from internet...maybe some girls from facebook.

n1027915620301001136427.jpg

Any more?

Hehe.. yes.. he is probably the best shit i ever find on internet in my live. But bellive me.. i find so many guys... huh.. but this is.. :)

But its problem that this guy probably dont have problem to find a girl so he is not so much exiting to talk with girl on internet. I dont have word for this montenegro .. its to sexy and .... (damnnn) to smarter

OHHHHH I can cum just from his pic.

Do you have more so I can jerk? Some better resolution maybe?

No but i woud probably create new profil on FB and contact him again :) Hehe.. :)

Hehehehehe :)
Ok, i have no life :)))

I don't think he will reply, he is very cute and can shag women, men whatever he wants....

But please TRY and be smarter this time.

What do you mean you have no life?

How much time do you spend on the internet?

At least you go to the supermarket, lol

Yes i remember Vera. Its silimar to video that you posted on secret room month ago. Russian young guy with his head back... All two videos are very silimial to "butcher" video from Russia (again).

I love all three.. but IML-RJ are my favorite :)

I don't have a sofa in my room, just a bed and a chair.

I was spoken with him today.. i create new FB profile with new pics :) But i must be very carefully now :D

most guys pretend to be girls to get nudes of straight guys, but you did it to see feet....?

Back