Summer in Lj. Guys and flip-flops

0pasan

Forum Resident
I have my digital camera more than 5 year. We have sommer in Lj now and i see so many tall serb on Ljubljana streets without shoes with flip floops that sometimes i think that im gonna crazy :)

Hehe

When i have my digital camera with me than usualy took some pics :) Sick, i know :)

I was very lucky in the last two days. Lets see why :)

Today... he was sitting next to me. Dark, tall (probably) worker from Bosnia. Around 28 years. Very big (probably stinky) feet

Yesterday. In a supermarket. Bold very tall man. Around 30. Big feet

And.. this one woud be probably in a top 3 in this seasom (summer). Dark.. so fucking tall.. very danger, probably some bandido, serb. I have so much luck in this case. He was staring at me. First i was think that he saw me that i pic him. I was almost pissed loool :)

A couple days ago. Feet and face.

And something for Meatpie. If you intresting PM me :) She was waiting the same bus than me :)

WoW! High-resolution!

What you are doing is dangereous, one day a nasty serb will catch you and beat you up!!!

What do you think Meatpie? :) First, second, third or fourth? :)

Third of course.

Have you noticed Opasan, that cute guys also have beautiful feet?

The third is from supermarket.. its to hard to take some pics of face .. woud be easyer if a catch him on the street or in pub etc

I have no word how was this dude sexy :) Sexy for my taste.. Guy on the fourth and fifth pics is not so much for my taste. He is cute, but he is not hard.. if you know that i mean

I have unlimited archive lol :)

Something from saturday. I catch him in entrance of supermarket :) He was with his chick :) Yes.. all pics are in HR.. you know that i love this :)

WoW WoW...:)

Great shit, I want him dead!

Post more pleaZZ

I never take pics of dudes that are not at least 80-100% of my taste :)

And whats your taste?

Tall and dark?

What about feet?

Do you want the big toe to be bigger than the others, or shorter?

You like soles, toes? What?

Back