ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member

On the latest episode of "Downton Abbey" .. a hot new entry-level butler seems to have caught the eye of one of the Senior Butlers who is rather hot.

The Senior Butler seems quite chumsy with the new guy and so friendly when this has not been his style with others on the household staff.

The new quite sexy entry-level butler said "he seems a bit too familiar with me" to one of the ladies of the household staff and she quite disturbed quickly retorted back "just what are you implying?" He quickly became embarassed and scurried away.

Any one else notice this? Is a possible male gay lover theme emerging this Third Season on "Downton Abbey" ??
:not sure:

Last edited:
The senior butler used to play on Coronation Street, ITV in Britan and CBC in Canada. Ive seen the season you are talking about already, I won't give away how it ends, but its a really good tv show and worth watching.

Thank you, Steveo, for so graciously refraining from revealing that of which you are cognizant, already having
viewed Season Three of "Downtown Abbey."

Most certainly indeed, my curiosity is ever more piqued and heightened by your observing recommendations.
I shall ever more eagerly await this coming Sunday evening's newest broadast of the forthcoming episode
of "Downton Abbey."

Great good cheers and the most generous of greetings to you from the Windy City .. Chicago USA !
:excellent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N9SPvtZ6pE

Last edited:
Back