Are you scared of death?

• Yup.I think about my croak often and I am scared I might have horrific end.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I try not to thing about my own death but sometimes the idea gets me down yes.

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • I try to concentrate on life more, enjoy every moment of it don't have a problem with death.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • I am not afraid of anything.

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I must admit death scares me shitless.

I play tough on the forum but I got my own fears.

I hate how everything is destroyed in this universe, from humans to stars and eventually everything we know and see in the observable universe will fucking come to an end.

I hate to see my parents age...

My granny is over 80 now and getting terribly deranged.

My cousin died, friends died.

I hate to be destroyed, hate pain and disease.

And yet, absolutely nothing we can do. Human life is terribly short.

I wish I could control when I die, when I am really bored and pissed and tired.

Eternal life is meaningless yes but dying at 40 from cancer is definately not cool.

All these thoughts come days after Michael Jakson croaked, really got me thinking about how transietn everything is, how money don't matter when your body starts to fail.

I heard he slept in an oxygen chamber, to keep him healthy and prolong his life...

So whats your view on premature death and dying in general but in your answer please try to think how you feel about your own end, about your own body getting destroyed, your cute toes rotting, cock no longer able to get hard, your brain sliced if you get an autopsy done and your hair and scalp going over your mouth.

Also your hear will go over your cock at autopsy if they use the rokitansky method.

I am really scared of loosing my friends. I love them and life without them would be meaningless. As for my own death, I don't think about it so much, but I want a nice coffin, it has to be solid wood. I want to be embalmed, or even plastinated, I don't know what I want to wear in my coffin, perhaps just the shrouding gown that it comes with, or perhaps a suit. I think I would like my cold feet to be bare and clean, with my toenails trimmed. I want the coffin to be open.
I have wondered if I should just be wrapped in plastic and laid naked in an unlined coffin and just rot away. I will probably be burned although this would be bad because I think its wrong.

No way you can get burned, we have already discussed this.

I think lying in your casket is not decent.

I want a pair of black new socks. I have prepared a suit and told my mom if I croak to bring this suit over to the morgue.

She left the roam, screaming that she doesn't want to hear.

Are you scared of pain, I still think about horror video from Russia where the guys get burnt in a car alive.

Horrific, brutal destruction.

I think the human body is made to survive through millions of years of evolution and takes extreme forces to kill a young healthy dude, like those muscled dude from Wales who croaked in Thailand.

Unfortunately modern technology uses a lot of energy, kinetic energy basically that can destroy a human very easily.

We are not prepared for that as we have cars for less than a hundred years.

Driving with 60 km per hour and hitting another car equals the energy generated from falling from the fourth floor.

Gunshots, cars, falling skyscrapes, planes plunging into buildings or falling into the ocean, thats definately mortal.

I would hate to get burnt alive or drown, I wonder what my croak wll be.

Most likely nasty illness.

There is almost no cremation in Bulgaria.

Orthodox Christianity requires an open casket funeral in a church with a priest singing a song to you.

All relatives surround the corpse and light candles.

The body is placed on a white sheer dressed in its best clothes.

A coin is put on the deceased's head so he can pay to some imaginary keeper of the heavens to let his soul enter.

Then food is brought to the grave regularly to feed the corpse.

This is all insane but this is how it is in my country.

Grandpa and grandma both croaked five years ago and my parents still bring them food and leave it there....while millions of alive people are starving around the world.

Its insane.

I have told them many times to stop doing it but mom says its tradition.

I want to go dig up a young dead guy, undress him and fuck him naked.

I would probably do it one day.

Most people fear death.

I think society is to blame for the incrasing number of necrophiles around the world.

Modern humans rarely see a naked dead body, dismembered or rotting bodies.

In the past, people were much more exposed to death and got used to it from an young age.

We live a high tech lives, corpses are not shown to us, only at funerals.

That too is in part to blame in my view.

I want to be able to go to a morgue, pick up a deceased young male and take him home, then abuse him.

He won't mind.

Instead young guys get burnt or are left to rot, while necros suffer and fantasies and jerk to material they share on the internet.

As long as it's not to slow and painfull, I couldn't give a shit when and where it happens, it's unavoidable, so why bother about it.

If you get the swine flu it can be slow and painful, aren't you scared?

And what if you croak with your eyes and mouth open Dark, what will your friends think?

Or why bother?

I am died and went to HELL !

If you get the swine flu it can be slow and painful, aren't you scared?

And what if you croak with your eyes and mouth open Dark, what will your friends think?

Or why bother?

I almost DIED of the swine flu a few weeks ago !

Fever 104.5 F .... MD's said that any higher, I would have to go to ER by ambulance.

I was so cold I had six blankets on, flannel pajammas on, all could do is lay still and shake like a leaf !!

I was so sick, I saw double and was having halluncinations that I was going to CROAK. I saw very fearful black hooded creatures near by, then shining light.

The Evil Ones wanted my soul, but the Angels kept me alive !!! They preserved me, they fought off the Evil Demons out to destroy me.

I know this was real....guys, there IS stuff going on in the SPIRITUAL WORLD, it is just as REAL as the world we live in. It is out there....good and evil, and they are always playing to win our souls.

I worry about what I lust here, cuz' I think it is hurting my chances for eternal salvation and avoiding burning HELL !

I don't know what to do, but I feel that the Good wants me to leave this place, wants me to turn away from Death because Death is not Life...and to have Life, we must get the blessing now to get it in the future !!

THE DEMONS NEARLY GOT ME, I am not KIDDING !!! I almost went to HELL !

:sm (19)::sm (22)::skull::totalshock::facepalm::facepalm:

Hi Meatpie if I get it , I get it, Arrowman had it and pulled through ok, so there is no reason to think I am going to snuff it. If I do catch it and die with my eyes and mouth open , then lets hope that some one is around to shove something in my mouth and up my arse, I hate waste, so would rather put to some use before I rot.
As for being scared, NO, why worry about what might happen, life is too short to think about what might or might not happen.
At least if I do snuff it I will find out if there is anything after death, i.e. a soul, a god, an afterlife and all that shit. If there is a heaven and hell then I already know i'm going straight to hell, so that should be interesting, if there is a god then he better start running now, because I am going to shove a harp up his ass for landing me with this life.

of course, if I die first, then you are welcome to come to the funeral home and play with my embalmed body.

That's a deal, you won't need washed down in the morgue , I'll do that with my tounge, over every part of your cold stiff body, followed up with a long slow tender shag, making time to enjoy every skin touching and tingeling moment.

you'd be gentle with me? I like that! Dark, what would you like me to do with your body? Would you like me to buy you a comfortable coffin to lay you in?

I almost DIED of the swine flu a few weeks ago !

Fever 104.5 F .... MD's said that any higher, I would have to go to ER by ambulance.

I was so cold I had six blankets on, flannel pajammas on, all could do is lay still and shake like a leaf !!

I was so sick, I saw double and was having halluncinations that I was going to CROAK. I saw very fearful black hooded creatures near by, then shining light.

The Evil Ones wanted my soul, but the Angels kept me alive !!! They preserved me, they fought off the Evil Demons out to destroy me.

:sm (18):

We are all relieved to see you post again, lucky you didn't croak, people are dying out there.

What a fucking ordeal. Did you puke? Heard this new bug makes you puke a lot.

:sm (20):

Your survival brings happiness to the entire cdg studs community.

People are dropping like flies here too and I think I will soon get it.

If I croak, the mods have my cell. If I don't pick up, they arrive and will take care of me - undress me, then wash my pale stiff corpse and put on a nice clean pair of black socks on my stinky feet.

Also, I will be very stiff after my croak.

Did you know that the more muslced and fit a dude is, the stiffer he is in death when rigor sets in? Rigor is a chemical reaction starting in the muscles!

Its possibly that an old bag with zero muscle won't become stiff after death.

Insane, most insane my friends!!!

The more fit you are, the stiffer you become in death!

oh why, why is everything so sick and this sickness makes me hard, why do I love dead stiff young guys so much?

At least if I do snuff it I will find out if there is anything after death, i.e. a soul, a god, an afterlife and all that shit. If there is a heaven and hell then I already know i'm going straight to hell

What makes you say that, you don't sound like a bad person at all?

I don't think there is anything after death. Just like deep sleep - no time, no space, no sound, no light - it will be all fucking over.

I want dressed in my best black suit, I do look good in black, I would want you to slowly undress me licking , cuddeling and squeezing every part of my body as you slowly strip me down to my tight black calvin boxers, then i want you to pull my limp floppy body from the dark wooden coffin replace the lid, lay me on my back spread eagled on the lid and give my the best blow job you can, after that you could sling me sideways over the lid with my legs dangeling down one side and wy head and chest over the other, remove any plugs stuffed up my ass by the undertaker and fuck me as hard and as long as you can untill your bollocks are so empty they have shrunk to the size of prunes.

:sm (19): OOHHH Christ, I got hard from that one.

I would like to shag you sideways, with your sock on.

I love to shag the guys sideways, really turns me on....and jacking them while I fuck them.

Really drives them nuts...

I will tie you Dark, for your feet.

Do you want me to clip your toenails before burial?

How about clipping my toe nails and giving me a good shave ? my face , my bollocks and my arse, I am a bit of a hairy bugger, with heavy stubble and light skin so after a few hours I always look like most guys do when they haven't shaved for a day. i.e. by noon I already have what most would concider to be five oclock shadow.
Never had a foot wank (yet) so you can be the first to try it on my dead body.
P.S. I ONLY EVER WEAR BLACK SOCKS, hope this is what you like, shagged sideways could be interesting, I usualy go from behind or from the top and always wank off a guy while shagging, prefer them to put themselves completely at my disposal so they can just lie back and enjoy while i take care of EVERYTHING.

I usualy go from behind or from the top and always wank off a guy while shagging, prefer them to put themselves completely at my disposal so they can just lie back and enjoy while i take care of EVERYTHING.

HOT!

I am a virgin, you will be the first dude to unplug my hairy butthole and we will both :load:hard.

Just one question though - are you gigner?

Love hairy guys.

So you have hair on your arse?

I will shave you of course, as you wish, MASTER

Back