PDA

View Full Version : Does Death Scare You?

Meatpie
27-06-09, 05:38 PM
I must admit death scares me shitless.

I play tough on the forum but I got my own fears.

I hate how everything is destroyed in this universe, from humans to stars and eventually everything we know and see in the observable universe will fucking come to an end.

I hate to see my parents age...

My granny is over 80 now and getting terribly deranged.

My cousin died, friends died.

I hate to be destroyed, hate pain and disease.

And yet, absolutely nothing we can do. Human life is terribly short.

I wish I could control when I die, when I am really bored and pissed and tired.

Eternal life is meaningless yes but dying at 40 from cancer is definately not cool.

All these thoughts come days after Michael Jakson croaked, really got me thinking about how transietn everything is, how money don't matter when your body starts to fail.

I heard he slept in an oxygen chamber, to keep him healthy and prolong his life...

So whats your view on premature death and dying in general but in your answer please try to think how you feel about your own end, about your own body getting destroyed, your cute toes rotting, cock no longer able to get hard, your brain sliced if you get an autopsy done and your hair and scalp going over your mouth.

Also your hear will go over your cock at autopsy if they use the rokitansky method.

feetboy
27-06-09, 06:04 PM
I am really scared of loosing my friends. I love them and life without them would be meaningless. As for my own death, I don't think about it so much, but I want a nice coffin, it has to be solid wood. I want to be embalmed, or even plastinated, I don't know what I want to wear in my coffin, perhaps just the shrouding gown that it comes with, or perhaps a suit. I think I would like my cold feet to be bare and clean, with my toenails trimmed. I want the coffin to be open.
I have wondered if I should just be wrapped in plastic and laid naked in an unlined coffin and just rot away. I will probably be burned although this would be bad because I think its wrong.

Meatpie
27-06-09, 06:52 PM
No way you can get burned, we have already discussed this.

I think lying in your casket is not decent.

I want a pair of black new socks. I have prepared a suit and told my mom if I croak to bring this suit over to the morgue.

She left the roam, screaming that she doesn't want to hear.

Are you scared of pain, I still think about horror video from Russia where the guys get burnt in a car alive.

Horrific, brutal destruction.

I think the human body is made to survive through millions of years of evolution and takes extreme forces to kill a young healthy dude, like those muscled dude from Wales who croaked in Thailand.

Unfortunately modern technology uses a lot of energy, kinetic energy basically that can destroy a human very easily.

We are not prepared for that as we have cars for less than a hundred years.

Driving with 60 km per hour and hitting another car equals the energy generated from falling from the fourth floor.

Gunshots, cars, falling skyscrapes, planes plunging into buildings or falling into the ocean, thats definately mortal.

I would hate to get burnt alive or drown, I wonder what my croak wll be.

Most likely nasty illness.

feetboy
27-06-09, 06:56 PM
i am worried you get burnt dead.

Meatpie
27-06-09, 07:01 PM
There is almost no cremation in Bulgaria.

Orthodox Christianity requires an open casket funeral in a church with a priest singing a song to you.

All relatives surround the corpse and light candles.

The body is placed on a white sheer dressed in its best clothes.

A coin is put on the deceased's head so he can pay to some imaginary keeper of the heavens to let his soul enter.

Then food is brought to the grave regularly to feed the corpse.

This is all insane but this is how it is in my country.

Grandpa and grandma both croaked five years ago and my parents still bring them food and leave it there....while millions of alive people are starving around the world.

Its insane.

I have told them many times to stop doing it but mom says its tradition.

I want to go dig up a young dead guy, undress him and fuck him naked.

I would probably do it one day.

feetboy
27-06-09, 07:05 PM
part of our necrophilia comes from the fear of death.

Meatpie
27-06-09, 07:14 PM
Most people fear death.

I think society is to blame for the incrasing number of necrophiles around the world.

Modern humans rarely see a naked dead body, dismembered or rotting bodies.

In the past, people were much more exposed to death and got used to it from an young age.

We live a high tech lives, corpses are not shown to us, only at funerals.

That too is in part to blame in my view.

I want to be able to go to a morgue, pick up a deceased young male and take him home, then abuse him.

He won't mind.

Instead young guys get burnt or are left to rot, while necros suffer and fantasies and jerk to material they share on the internet.

Darkside
27-06-09, 07:17 PM
As long as it's not to slow and painfull, I couldn't give a shit when and where it happens, it's unavoidable, so why bother about it.

Meatpie
27-06-09, 07:21 PM
If you get the swine flu it can be slow and painful, aren't you scared?

And what if you croak with your eyes and mouth open Dark, what will your friends think?

Or why bother?

ArrowMan
27-06-09, 07:34 PM
If you get the swine flu it can be slow and painful, aren't you scared?

And what if you croak with your eyes and mouth open Dark, what will your friends think?

Or why bother?

I almost DIED of the swine flu a few weeks ago !

Fever 104.5 F .... MD's said that any higher, I would have to go to ER by ambulance.

I was so cold I had six blankets on, flannel pajammas on, all could do is lay still and shake like a leaf !!

I was so sick, I saw double and was having halluncinations that I was going to CROAK. I saw very fearful black hooded creatures near by, then shining light.

The Evil Ones wanted my soul, but the Angels kept me alive !!! They preserved me, they fought off the Evil Demons out to destroy me.

I know this was real....guys, there IS stuff going on in the SPIRITUAL WORLD, it is just as REAL as the world we live in. It is out there....good and evil, and they are always playing to win our souls.

I worry about what I lust here, cuz' I think it is hurting my chances for eternal salvation and avoiding burning HELL !

I don't know what to do, but I feel that the Good wants me to leave this place, wants me to turn away from Death because Death is not Life...and to have Life, we must get the blessing now to get it in the future !!

THE DEMONS NEARLY GOT ME, I am not KIDDING !!! I almost went to HELL !

:sm (19)::sm (22)::skull::totalshock::facepalm::facepalm:

Darkside
27-06-09, 07:50 PM
Hi Meatpie if I get it , I get it, Arrowman had it and pulled through ok, so there is no reason to think I am going to snuff it. If I do catch it and die with my eyes and mouth open , then lets hope that some one is around to shove something in my mouth and up my arse, I hate waste, so would rather put to some use before I rot.
As for being scared, NO, why worry about what might happen, life is too short to think about what might or might not happen.
At least if I do snuff it I will find out if there is anything after death, i.e. a soul, a god, an afterlife and all that shit. If there is a heaven and hell then I already know i'm going straight to hell, so that should be interesting, if there is a god then he better start running now, because I am going to shove a harp up his ass for landing me with this life.

feetboy
27-06-09, 08:21 PM
Darkside, If you die before me, then perhaps I could shove something in your mouth??

feetboy
27-06-09, 08:21 PM
of course, if I die first, then you are welcome to come to the funeral home and play with my embalmed body.

Darkside
27-06-09, 08:26 PM
That's a deal, you won't need washed down in the morgue , I'll do that with my tounge, over every part of your cold stiff body, followed up with a long slow tender shag, making time to enjoy every skin touching and tingeling moment.

feetboy
27-06-09, 08:28 PM
you'd be gentle with me? I like that! Dark, what would you like me to do with your body? Would you like me to buy you a comfortable coffin to lay you in?

Meatpie
27-06-09, 08:46 PM
I almost DIED of the swine flu a few weeks ago !

Fever 104.5 F .... MD's said that any higher, I would have to go to ER by ambulance.

I was so cold I had six blankets on, flannel pajammas on, all could do is lay still and shake like a leaf !!

I was so sick, I saw double and was having halluncinations that I was going to CROAK. I saw very fearful black hooded creatures near by, then shining light.

The Evil Ones wanted my soul, but the Angels kept me alive !!! They preserved me, they fought off the Evil Demons out to destroy me.

:sm (18):

We are all relieved to see you post again, lucky you didn't croak, people are dying out there.

What a fucking ordeal. Did you puke? Heard this new bug makes you puke a lot.

:sm (20):

Your survival brings happiness to the entire cdg studs community.

People are dropping like flies here too and I think I will soon get it.

If I croak, the mods have my cell. If I don't pick up, they arrive and will take care of me - undress me, then wash my pale stiff corpse and put on a nice clean pair of black socks on my stinky feet.

Also, I will be very stiff after my croak.

Did you know that the more muslced and fit a dude is, the stiffer he is in death when rigor sets in? Rigor is a chemical reaction starting in the muscles!

Its possibly that an old bag with zero muscle won't become stiff after death.

Insane, most insane my friends!!!

The more fit you are, the stiffer you become in death!

oh why, why is everything so sick and this sickness makes me hard, why do I love dead stiff young guys so much?

At least if I do snuff it I will find out if there is anything after death, i.e. a soul, a god, an afterlife and all that shit. If there is a heaven and hell then I already know i'm going straight to hell

What makes you say that, you don't sound like a bad person at all?

I don't think there is anything after death. Just like deep sleep - no time, no space, no sound, no light - it will be all fucking over.

Darkside
27-06-09, 09:36 PM
I want dressed in my best black suit, I do look good in black, I would want you to slowly undress me licking , cuddeling and squeezing every part of my body as you slowly strip me down to my tight black calvin boxers, then i want you to pull my limp floppy body from the dark wooden coffin replace the lid, lay me on my back spread eagled on the lid and give my the best blow job you can, after that you could sling me sideways over the lid with my legs dangeling down one side and wy head and chest over the other, remove any plugs stuffed up my ass by the undertaker and fuck me as hard and as long as you can untill your bollocks are so empty they have shrunk to the size of prunes.

Meatpie
27-06-09, 09:40 PM
:sm (19): OOHHH Christ, I got hard from that one.

I would like to shag you sideways, with your sock on.

I love to shag the guys sideways, really turns me on....and jacking them while I fuck them.

Really drives them nuts...

I will tie you Dark, for your feet.

Do you want me to clip your toenails before burial?

Darkside
27-06-09, 09:52 PM
How about clipping my toe nails and giving me a good shave ? my face , my bollocks and my arse, I am a bit of a hairy bugger, with heavy stubble and light skin so after a few hours I always look like most guys do when they haven't shaved for a day. i.e. by noon I already have what most would concider to be five oclock shadow.
Never had a foot wank (yet) so you can be the first to try it on my dead body.
P.S. I ONLY EVER WEAR BLACK SOCKS, hope this is what you like, shagged sideways could be interesting, I usualy go from behind or from the top and always wank off a guy while shagging, prefer them to put themselves completely at my disposal so they can just lie back and enjoy while i take care of EVERYTHING.

Meatpie
27-06-09, 09:57 PM
I usualy go from behind or from the top and always wank off a guy while shagging, prefer them to put themselves completely at my disposal so they can just lie back and enjoy while i take care of EVERYTHING.

HOT!

I am a virgin, you will be the first dude to unplug my hairy butthole and we will both :load:hard.

Just one question though - are you gigner?

Love hairy guys.

So you have hair on your arse?

I will shave you of course, as you wish, MASTER

Darkside
27-06-09, 10:28 PM
No way am I a ginger minger (remember this one meatpie)
I shave my head and just leave enough black stubble to show i'm not bald, and yes there is probably more hair on my arse than on my head.
As for you being a virgin, I would be very soft and gentil with you taking every thing long and slow, lots and lots of soft foreplay with fingers and tounges, before carefully opening you up and slipping gently in to you, then a long night of sensual shagging and wanking, by the time i'm finished with you , your bollocks will be so dry it will take a week for them to re-fill and as for your ass don't expect to be able to walk for a week either.

roadkill
28-06-09, 03:39 AM
Well the alternative is to live for ever and ever and ever.
Then how w8ll you deal with the over flow?
You will have too much of everything and no where to put it all.

The real question is are you afraid of change? That which is new and the unknown?

Look deep within yourself and discover that first.

thor4best
28-06-09, 04:48 AM
As an abstraction, death is just a transition from one form of existance to another. But for those left behind it is a form of living hell. My first lover died in my arms after he hit a tree in a skiing accident. The doctors said he died instantly. But I still held him and tried to kiss life back into him. I lost my second lover in an automobile accident. Can one ever find love again ? So for me, my death is of no great moment. Having no one close, I know that at least I will cause no pain. So wash me, put me in a box naked and leave me as fodder for the creatures of the underground. Requiscat Ite Pace !

Entilzha
28-06-09, 08:13 AM
Same goes for me. When i was hospitalized, I was also close to death. My thoughts dwelled on those I loved and how they would go on without me.

I now live differently, because I can see now how easy life can slip away. Although I do not fear death, I do not embrace it. If it comes, it comes.

Meatpie
28-06-09, 09:46 AM
The real question is are you afraid of change?

More like an end. I fear and hate the destruction that occurs in our universe.

People make thinks up as an "after life", you use words like "change" and "transition"..."another world"

"another form of lfe"

While in fact we all know this is not true. Once the connections in your brain are destroyed there is no turning back, you are lost forever.

There is life because its a very convenient way to dissipate energy - we move around, do work on the universe, realease heat and contribute to its total entropy.

Then we die but our decendants keep doing this and thats how it has been for millions of years on earth.

At the time of the dinosaurs, there was 20% more oxygen in the atmosphere, they burnt energy like crazy!

I see no other meaning in human life has no other meaning, except the one I already explained.

My first lover died in my arms after he hit a tree in a skiing accident. The doctors said he died instantly. But I still held him and tried to kiss life back into him. I lost my second lover in an automobile accident.

Hot! How old were they?

Same goes for me. When i was hospitalized, I was also close to death.
I now live differently, because I can see now how easy life can slip away.

This is true but we must be strong in the face of adversery, otherwise you risk totalling losing it.

Darkside
28-06-09, 09:47 AM
thor4best really has a way with words !.

Entilzha
28-06-09, 08:07 PM
This is true but we must be strong in the face of adversery, otherwise you risk totalling losing it.

Yes, that;s is why we invented Carpé Diem. But also talking about it with friends and loved ones makes it easier. Being confronted by it may be hard for the weak, but we all end up face down in the dirt.

I prefer a good shooting before I die, preferably in a war...

No growing old and dying like some skeletal structure collpasing and not knowing who everyone is...
Must be the most awful thing...

verlup1
29-06-09, 03:47 AM
I'm scared to death of death. That's another reason I think I'm necro. I see all these deaths and imagine my own. I gasp at the moment of it. I fear the pain too and wish it be quick, but mostly fear the thought of not existing. It freaks me out but it's so hot. I want to live to be old. I believe our souls go on but don't want to find out for very long.

aguy305
29-06-09, 02:25 PM
I'm not afraid of my own death, but I dread witnessing the death of loved ones. I also don't want to hurt the people that survive me and care about me when I die. If it weren't for these last two points I think you would see a lot more suicides or careless behavior in the world.

IMO, many want to die, they just don't want to hurt others in the process.

kitanaprincess
29-06-09, 05:24 PM
fuck yeah! =O

Meatpie
30-06-09, 08:30 PM
I'm scared to death of death. That's another reason I think I'm necro. I see all these deaths and imagine my own. I gasp at the moment of it. I fear the pain too and wish it be quick, but mostly fear the thought of not existing. It freaks me out but it's so hot. I want to live to be old. I believe our souls go on but don't want to find out for very long.

I am exactly the same.

Death is hot when its ohter people, but when your time is up its just horrific and painful.

I hope to croak as an old man in my sleep.

Unfortunately I saw grandpa and grandma croak at 70 - both in illness and in pain, granny couldn't even see in the end.

It is hard to watch loved ones get destroyed.

I absoluely hate how everything has to be destroyed so soon.

Entilzha
03-07-09, 06:53 PM
I think it is only natural that we all think of our own death as painful, horrible.

We are all so full of life, and nobody wants to see it end.

I think death can be peaceful, but I hate to be burned alive, in my opinion it has to be the most horrible way to go.
As is falling from the sky in a plane from 10 kilometers up and no way out and no way to save the plane...

I think being shot and then fatally in the head or straight through the heart is the quickest and most peaceful way to go. Before you register you are hit, you're dead!

Meatpie
03-07-09, 07:07 PM
All you said is good and true.

You are a very intelligent young man.

Still, I can't overcome my fear.

I hate how we all get destroyed...you buy a home, new car....yuo think you have everything and then S N A P!!!

I hate seeing my parents getting old, granny is so old you can't have a normal conversation with her - she forgets things, doesn't hear or just doesn't understand what you are saying.

My other grandpa in Sofia, can't get off a chair.

He has got parkinson's.

He can't move his legs so if he watches TV but then needs to go to the toilet, he screams "please someone pick me up"...

I move him around like a corpse.

My life is a living hell.

I travel every day because I help my parents in their business.

:(

I also have to help granny......and my other granny (sister of the one I told you about) had her leg amputated and is in a wheelchair.

I hate to complain but I want you all to know the truth about me.

People on other boards mock me that I live in a poor country and have so many problems but I think going through bad times makes you stronger and helps you survive longer.

I am afraid of the future.

Entilzha
03-07-09, 07:15 PM
Don't be afraid of the future, death is the only certainty we have in the end. There is no escaping it, and you can influence it a bit, but that would be cheating.

My faith says that you make your own fate and destiny. The choices you make, will reflect your spiritual plane and decide your own destiny. if you decide to end it in a way, it will happen to you, because you make it happen.

You may see darkness now, but be happy for those who become one with the spiritual afterlife, rejoice for their memories, and ease their suffering in this existence.
Then you will be happy and your destiny will be a bright and shining one.

I see a great future ahead of you Meatpie, it is sad you do not yet see it for yourself.
But you will see it, before it is too late.

Do not despair! If you need help or want to talk, you know where to find me.

And that goes for all CDG members.

Meatpie
03-07-09, 07:26 PM
Thank you for your kind words, wish my parents talked like that.

They don't understand, don't even try to. If I have children I would go and talk to them about their problems and worries.

:(

Entilzha
03-07-09, 07:28 PM
Life experiences and other things that have happened to me adds to my way with words and how to relate to others.

Be strong, be safe and for spirit's sake, don't do anything stupid you might regret.

Meatpie
03-07-09, 07:53 PM
I love your new av.

Entilzha
04-07-09, 07:37 AM

Have a great day today, and to all our US viewers:

"HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!"

Meatpie
07-07-09, 12:29 AM
I hope I don't undergo autopsy. Can't imagine my brain removed and heart taken out and sliced.

aguy305
07-07-09, 02:51 AM
I hope I don't undergo autopsy. Can't imagine my brain removed and heart taken out and sliced.

In the U.S. you can request that it not be done. (Either because of your Living Will or because your next of kin request it).

Unless of course a court over rules that because your body is needed as part of an investigation.....

rmac1961
10-07-09, 06:04 AM
Yes...

ten years ago I had a motorcycle accident... nothing serious... just a broken leg... but it was interesting... while it was happening... everything became crystal clear... I knew it was about to happen... and there was nothing I could do to stop it... the car pulled out in front of me... I knew I couldn't stop in time... I clipped the end of his car... my bike spun... I went down... the bike on top of me... it was all so clear... and then my body did something pretty amazing... it went into shock... I knew I was in pain... I could see my leg bending at an odd angle... and I knew it hurt... I could feel it but I couldn't ..... I was able to be in pain and not experience it at the same time... it was odd...

the real pain came during recovery....

So, death scares me... esp if it is painful... but I am not really sure what we experience at the moment of death... it might not be that bad...

plus the alternative would be to live forever and I don't really want to get old (70+)... old age scares me more than death.

Meatpie
10-07-09, 09:21 AM
Those who have been in accidents will now the feeling.

I crashed with my bike. I new I would crash but nothing I could do, no time to stop.

I landed on my hands which got badly bruised, bike mangled and ontop of me.

I too didn't feel any pain although I was bleeding.

Pain from injuried comes sometime after the inital shock.

Death can be torture, esp from illness. I prefer accident.

When I went to the morgue, saw the guys naked on tables with skulls open and the chief medical examiner come to me and said "this one died in a car accident, so we had to stich him up"...

I looked at the dude, he looked so peaceful but I knew his last moments of life were catastrophic and he has seen his own end coming, even for a split second you will know when you are going to die and that fucking moment scares me.

I so love dead bodies of young guys.

Darkside
10-07-09, 10:40 AM
Yep Meatpie it is strange when you are in an accident, every thing slows down, your hearing and sight feel like they are so sharp, you know what is happening but can do nothing to prevent it, It's not till later that you feel the shock and pain.
I have been in about twelve car crashes , only hurt in four, three house fires, one fair ground accident (trapped quite high up in air when drive motor blew up) and a couple of motor bike crashes, only one required hospital treatment for dislocated knee caps.
I am a walking disaster area, but at least it stops life being boaring.
You would think with this amount of bad luck I would change my life style , no way , still have car and motor bike, been scuba diving , bungy jumping, rock climbing, parachuting, mountin biking, canoeing, glider flying, clay pidgeon shooting - nothing goes wrong when I do so called dangerous activities, the most danger comes when I do the every day things.
Now that I have writtren this it has just made me think , I must be due another car crash soon , as I haven't been in one for three years.
P.S. Yes i do have a few scar marks, not forgetting the missing fingers that I told you about in another post.

Meatpie
10-07-09, 01:54 PM
I am a walking disaster area

:sm (43):

Your death will be armagedon then.

Darkside
10-07-09, 10:23 PM
No it will be interesting, bet I don't go in a boaring way, no way will it be of old age, it will probably be in an unusual and vey stupid fashion.
Might be suffocated by a large cock stuck in my mouth, might be yours with luck Meatpie. lol.

Meatpie
11-07-09, 12:39 PM
You never know with death. Might be trivial car crash, this time fatal.

I love dudes who die in car wrecks and I have prepared several new videos for you, brand new.

feetboy
11-07-09, 12:55 PM
Darkside, it might be my cock stuck in your mouth...it's quite thick you know.

Darkside
11-07-09, 02:51 PM
You never know ? feetboy, anything can happen.

feetboy
11-07-09, 05:01 PM
if my cock does kill you, should i just keep going til i cum? then i can lay your body out all ready for the undertaker to embalm you. i'll buy you the most comfortable coffin i can find....

Darkside
11-07-09, 08:51 PM
Fuck the undertaker , keep me in the freezer and fuck me regularly.

Meatpie
11-07-09, 08:58 PM
Dark I think my father knows.

He saw the dead guys on my PC.

What should I do?

Darkside
11-07-09, 09:19 PM
You only have two choices , come clean and tell him the truth, not always a good idea , he may over react and won't understand . Or the best choice LIE,LIE,LIE , most of the older generation don't understand computers, tell him your machine has a virus and is being hijacked by someone you met on line and don't like and that he is sending all of this stuff to your computer and you are still trying to work out how to block it.
GOoD LUCK.

Meatpie
12-07-09, 12:09 PM
My father has a degree in computer science, thats how he got in my PC even though I have set up a password.

I told him what I have on my PC is entirely my business.

I feel very bad. Never thought he could find out.

I was a way for a week with friends and he managed to get into my PC and check my dead guys collection.

Entilzha
12-07-09, 12:19 PM
Difficult one Pieman...

I have no ready answer...

Lemme think on this one for a while...

Meatpie
12-07-09, 12:21 PM
I will feel bad for a while but it will all pass...

What is he doing in my computer anyway, I don't check his.

feetboy
12-07-09, 03:35 PM
check his to see if he is necro too?

Meatpie
12-07-09, 03:46 PM
No way but my mom is.

Whenever a young guy dies in the neighbourhood she is the first to know.

She is such a busybody.

Darkside
12-07-09, 08:02 PM
If your father has been on your computer, maybe he knows far more about you than you think, many parents know what thier kids are like but just choose to either ignore or pretend not to see what they don't want to belive. So your father knows has he confronted you about what he has seen? If the amswer is no ,then drop the subject and don't mention it at all.
He may be upset or shocked, but he obviously loves you or he would have confronted you already.He must care because he hasn't started an argument about what he has or has not seen.
Perhaps he will do the usual and just pretend he knows nothing in the hope that if he does not admit to what he has seen then it will go away. Many people do this ,it is a common defence system. (I don't like what I know, ignore it and it will go away.)
I don't think being a busybody makes your mother a necro lol.
But just imagine how great it would be if it turned out that both of your parents were also secretly necro.

Meatpie
12-07-09, 08:17 PM
He said "when you are going to remove all those corpses from your computer"

and

"You need to start treatment"

I told him its my life and I decide what to do.

Also he is depended on me becuase I help him around with our house in the countryside so we have to keep on good terms.

Thanks for you interesting comment mate, I am already getting over it.

In fact I feel better. I have nothing to hide from my parents now.

I will still be their son even if I become a serial killer.

I haven't hurt anyone, just have a twisted little hobby of collecting cute dead guys.

I don't see anything wrong with that, doesn't hurt anyobody.

Also I will try to take a job at the local hospital, then I will volunteer to take the deceased to the morgue...I have to be around corpses...

When I went to the the morgue it was total bliss....but those rotters ruined everything.

Darkside
12-07-09, 08:41 PM
Good for you Meaty, standing up for yourself is the right thing to do. If your parents truly love you they will stand by you , even if they don't fully understand.
But be warned not all parents are as good as yours.
Lets just say when I got in to some trouble (not going in to detail here) when I was a lot younger, mine did not support me and were only concerened about what others would think. so I hope my parents rot in hell and when i get there I want to see them burn. Old bitch mother is already thier and father still alive but at his age it won't be long till he joins her.
(Told you I never forget and never forgive)

Meatpie
12-07-09, 08:58 PM
Sorry to hear, what did you do?

Parents are good when you are still a kid but once you group up they can be a nuisance.

I was lucky to leave home when I was 18 but that fucking crisis has ruined everything - now we have to stick together to survive.

Darkside
12-07-09, 09:12 PM
Lets just say that I was not in control of my emotions or actions, doctors and shrinks gave various names and reasons for my behaviour.
lets just say what's the reason we are all on this site? We want to fuck a dead guy.
Some of us in the past will have been out of control and unfortunatly taken steps to try and achieve this goal.
Don't panic I didn't actually kill anyone, and although I still think about it I can control these urges.
I am a nice guy really, it's just sometimes the urges are strong.

Meatpie
13-07-09, 07:31 AM
I know how you feel mate, I am the same.

I have strong urges too and at one point it turned against me I wanted to kill myself because I wanted to shag a dead guy so much....

I even get a boner from touching meat....Mom brought pig ribs the ohter day for cooking and I was so excited, love the feel and smell of raw meat.

Raw meat gives me a boner.

I am very necro Dark, but I have learnt to control my urges.

Hard to do I know but there is no other way otherwise this obsession can fuck up your life real bad.