Beyond Horrific: Health Inspectors Order the Morgue in Sofia to"Close Down"

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Beyond Horrific: Health Inspectors Order the Morgue in Sofia to"Close Down"

Health inspectors have ordered the forensic morgue in Sofia to close down because of its inablity to store bodies.

All fridges are overflowing, corpses in the basement are piled ontop of each other and left to rot at room temperature. There are no body bags so the dead are wrapped in blankets. Bodies are leaking directly on the morgue floor.

With summer temperatures reaching around 40'C, health inspectors desribied the situation as a ticking time bomb.

At the moment, 150 corpses are rotting in the basement, without refigeration.

All are unidentified bodies that no one cares about - homeless people, people whose relatives have died or in some cases who have living relatives but they refuse to bury them.

This is a victory. Let's hope this forces changes in standards and procedures.

Stacked like cord wood. How ignominious! 'Death where is thy sting', guess we just found out.

If they clear the rotters, I would apply again for work. ;)

I've got a half empty freezer, they can use, but only if i get to choose who goes in it.

I want you to keep me in your freezer after my croak.

I want to be naked.

I'll drive the hearse fro you then :)

It's the least I can do ;)

Thats a deal then, two kinds of prime beef in my freezer ,the edible and the fuckable.
and yes Meatpie you fit in to both sections.
Entilzha If you bring Meatpie over , I am sure we could share,I am not greedy and I am sure there would be enough to please both of us.

so good you didn't work there, PieMan...cuz' you cud be layin' in there a stiffy 2 .... from all the rampant ROTTER bacteria n' germs in there, oh yeah !

what a hellhole, fuck, place just must have STUNK beyond any of us studs other than you can imagine !!!

:skull::skull:

Thanks to you guys I think I made the right choice...I regretted it at first but now when I read articles and comments about the biohazard that dingy morgue is I realize how horrific the whole situation really is.

Back