Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
New%20look%20giving%20ample%20space%20for%20the%20video%20and%20playlist%20has%20been%20moved%20to%20the%20right%20hand%20side%20of%20the%20video-649.jpg
[SUP]
New look giving ample space for the video and playlist has been moved to the right hand side of the video.
[/SUP]

YouTube is rolling out a brand new look on its website that emphasizes its growing channel-based ecosystem of content creators.

The YouTube Guide, which helps you keep up with new videos from your subscribed channels and activity from friends, is now more prominent on the site as you browse through everything.

That means there is a greater opportunity for you to click on stuff that you’ve already determined you liked.

YouTube is also adding more opportunities for a person to subscribe to a channel with various subscription buttons.

Do you like it?

not really a fan just yet...it always takes me a while to get adjusted to the new layout/design...

not really tech savy so not sure how to get all the RECENT updates on my homepage, rather than random updates from 3-5 days ago...

I don't like hard to navigate at first I couldn't even find the user who posted the video, all messed up.

I think YouTube change their design too often, google search also constantly moving things around.

Definitely agreed that youtube changes their design too often...i just get used to the new one and they are changing it again...

doesn't help I'm not that tech savy so it's harder for me to navigate around the page...also not knowing how to show the most recent updates instead of the old ones...just too frustrating lol

They also removed some of the search filters which was perhaps one of the best features I liked about YouTube...

I don't like hard to navigate at first I couldn't even find the user who posted the video, all messed up.

I think YouTube change their design too often, google search also constantly moving things around.

I agree i don't like the new look personally.
Same as my Hotmail account, the new look sucks.

Back