PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Movies

Meatpie
27-10-08, 06:54 PM
I hate movies like Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings.

Tried to watch them but failed.

I like dark, realistic movies like Taxi Driver which is among one of my favourites.

Any time you watch it you can find something new.

jayde
29-01-10, 07:21 AM
I like scary movies. One of my favorite is The Blair Witch Project. For some reason it really creeped me out.

Entilzha
29-01-10, 11:01 AM
I prefer Action Movies and Westerns :)

verlup1
30-01-10, 04:18 AM
I like horror movies best. I can't think of my favorite, maybe Pumpkinhead. I found it very poetic and the monster plays with the hottest dead guy a little.

Art Of War
19-09-13, 10:11 AM
Cloud Atlas was the last movie I gave out a 10/10 as it I found it very beautifully poetic and describes the the spiritual teachings of cause/effect perfectly and how someone can influence and shape someones life like a ripple spreading out from the center of the pond and how this ripple affect is interrelated and spread across throughout time

eg, someone stumbles on a random piece of music created hundreds of years earlier and influences them to write a peice of music which changes the music scene completly.

KiltedSoldier
20-09-13, 07:19 AM
Braveheart of course. !

Art Of War
20-09-13, 08:22 AM
Braveheart of course. !

!!!Typical Scotsman!!!!:peace:

PiercedChest
20-09-13, 09:08 AM
I hate movies like Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. Tried to watch them but failed. I like dark, realistic movies like Taxi Driver which is among of my favourites.

Same here! Although for mindless relaxation I also like a good one-man-army-takes-out-every-crook action flic (Arnold, Sylvester, Bruce, ...).

djbear
20-09-13, 03:35 PM
For a guy on here, I am not into horror movies with explosions and guns. I am much more into a good realistic movie - found Blue Jasmine a great movie.

Kayla Faye
20-12-13, 10:07 PM
Anyone here ever post @ Bastard Factory?

http://www.bastardfactory.net/forums

You guys would fit right in. eeesh

stustustugoo
20-12-13, 11:40 PM
tourist trap, trilogy of terror, bad Ronald, the little girl who lived down the lane, lets scare Jessica to death, damnation alley, the day after, food of the gods,