• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
black_friday_ads_562723074.jpg

Will you shop online for Black Friday?

What do you want for Christmas?

I wouldn't. I think the Wii U will eventually flop. The Wii is a dead system, adding a handheld to it will only extend it's life for 6 or so months. After the hype dies away, so will the Wii U.

I personally am hoping for a new tattoo for X-mas. And I plan on having all my shopping done in the next day or so. I always try to get everything out of the way before black friday. Then I can sit back and watch as people across the globe trample themselves to death trying to get all their shit before the next person.

Excuse me, what is Wii ???

I feel like an alien.

Video game platform like playstation

i want pie man naked under my tree with red ribbons and bows tied around his cock and toes!

Wii, is Nintendo's video game console. It's games are mostly geared to a younger audience. It has a motion sensing controller system that allows for a more fully interactive experience. It was the king of that market until the X-box 360 and the PS3 released their Kinect and Move platforms respectively. When that happened, the Wii's popularity waned. They are trying to extend that systems life by releasing the Wii-U handheld system that links up with the Wii but can be used as a potable system.

Wii, is Nintendo's video game console. It's games are mostly geared to a younger audience. It has a motion sensing controller system that allows for a more fully interactive experience. It was the king of that market until the X-box 360 and the PS3 released their Kinect and Move platforms respectively. When that happened, the Wii's popularity waned. They are trying to extend that systems life by releasing the Wii-U handheld system that links up with the Wii but can be used as a potable system.

BTW, one of my relatives had a hand in designing one of the chips inside the Wii. Not being a gamer, this relative still bought one for the novelty of having had a hand in its design...

you never know! lol

Stuts: it's too bad I can't pick you up at WalMart. I'd be one of those shoppers that begins to line up at 9PM on Thursday night and stands in the freezing weather all night to riot through the doors when they open in the morning. Fuck man: I'd pay full price for your feet and cock alone. (Your head still attached would be a nice bonus)!

Stuts: it's too bad I can't pick you up at WalMart. I'd be one of those shoppers that begins to line up at 9PM on Thursday night and stands in the freezing weather all night to riot through the doors when they open in the morning. Fuck man: I'd pay full price for your feet and cock alone. (Your head still attached would be a nice bonus)!

hey, thanks for the admiration,
compliments will get u everywhere! lol

and what would you do with my soles and my 9 incher?

BTW, one of my relatives had a hand in designing one of the chips inside the Wii. Not being a gamer, this relative still bought one for the novelty of having had a hand in its design...

That's really cool. They are a lot of fun at parties. I still love playing bowling and tennis on Wii Sports. This from a guy who loathes sports.

black friday is a scam with many specials that are too hard to get and confusing sales. i shop as little as possible.

Back