Ban Opasan?

Ban Opasan?

• Ban him, he doesn't contribute anything interesting just annoying remarks in other people's threads.

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Keep him, give the fucker a chance. He has posted some quality dead palestinians.

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Opasan's bipolar disorder has worsened lately, he posts links to autopsy videos that don't work then says they were removed by youtube but in fact there were no such videos.

Now this is worse than spam, Opasan and you deserve a ban.

Before we ban you, I give you a chance to defend yourself, also other members are welcome to vote and tell us what they think of this situation.

He has been with us from the start, I know but the forum rules apply equally to all members of this board.

i dont care :)

no new shit from my any more .. just for my personal use :)

Keep him, give the fucker a chance. He has posted some quality dead palestinians.

quality palestinians? I have posted more than 5000 SELECTED pics on ogrish and here. Probably more than anyone here

Why? What the fuck is wrong with you? We used to be great friends and share a lot, why turn against us?

You are bipoalr, thats why.

Or maybe you angry you don't have access to the Secret Room?

Share some new stuff with us we will get you back in, OK?

You need CDG as much as we do, I am just tired of your sick little games.

Post you new shit or just fucking go back to K I U M A

Keep him, give the fucker a chance. He has posted some quality dead palestinians.

quality palestinians? I have posted more than 5000 SELECTED pics on ogrish and here. Probably more than anyone here

5,000 pics?

Oh wow, that really is a lot. :sm (31):

Sorry not here though, you must be dreaming.

check my profil on ogrish. i was starting 59 threads (all with pics or with videos). I some threads a posted 300-400 pics

OK, true but that was years ago. Ogrish is dead. Why don't you share your collection here?

So many people are banned on ogrish, your threads there are history.

Ogrish is maybe dead for you. Ricky and Arow posting always the same old shit that they find on old ogrish. Many pics that ricky and arow posting are from my threads from ogrish.

Ricky and Arrow are great posters. Forget about ogrish, as I said its days are numbered.

You didn't answer my question: Why don't you want to post here and share with your friends from ogrish?

Why do you always have to be different, such a trouble maker?

I am sure your mom has a lot of problems with you.

OK...ban the motherfucker. No question!

Haha Ricky.. Old ugly perverz fucker :)

Come on.. you didnt post your 10pics from your collection almost 10 days :)

We want dead colombians from 2005 again and again and again :)

Ricky is a regular poster and has several very popular threads.

You only post Serb feet recently. Why don't you try something new for a change?

When will we see the autopsy vid you said you found?

Why would I post anything for you after you insult me...you asshole. I thought we were all friends here, but I guess no. By the way, where the fuck is Ljubljana anyway??

Ljubljana is exactly 793 km west of Sofia, or thats around 493 miles from where I am and
6796 km from New York city, thats 4223 miles!

:sm (48):

How do you know? Have you been to a foreign country? Or you just search for pics on google?

I have at least been to other countries and I know Sofia is not the best place to live but I don't have a choice.

Once again, I kindly ask you - why don't you want to share stuff with us?

If it is a new autopsy vid, why not upload it?

I somehow have trouble believing that Ljubljana is the best city on the planet, but it is best if you just stay there.

Back