PDA

View Full Version : Ban Opasan?

Meatpie
12-06-09, 08:01 PM
Opasan's bipolar disorder has worsened lately, he posts links to autopsy videos that don't work then says they were removed by youtube but in fact there were no such videos.

Now this is worse than spam, Opasan and you deserve a ban.

Before we ban you, I give you a chance to defend yourself, also other members are welcome to vote and tell us what they think of this situation.

He has been with us from the start, I know but the forum rules apply equally to all members of this board.

0pasan
12-06-09, 08:13 PM
i dont care :)

no new shit from my any more .. just for my personal use :)

0pasan
12-06-09, 08:17 PM
Keep him, give the fucker a chance. He has posted some quality dead palestinians.

quality palestinians? I have posted more than 5000 SELECTED pics on ogrish and here. Probably more than anyone here

Meatpie
12-06-09, 08:18 PM
Why? What the fuck is wrong with you? We used to be great friends and share a lot, why turn against us?

You are bipoalr, thats why.

Or maybe you angry you don't have access to the Secret Room?

Share some new stuff with us we will get you back in, OK?

You need CDG as much as we do, I am just tired of your sick little games.

Post you new shit or just fucking go back to K I U M A

Meatpie
12-06-09, 08:19 PM
Keep him, give the fucker a chance. He has posted some quality dead palestinians.

quality palestinians? I have posted more than 5000 SELECTED pics on ogrish and here. Probably more than anyone here

5,000 pics?

Oh wow, that really is a lot. :sm (31):

Sorry not here though, you must be dreaming.

0pasan
12-06-09, 08:26 PM
http://www.shrani.si/t/1K/I8/43RVgH1o/ogr.jpg (http://www.shrani.si/?1K/I8/43RVgH1o/ogr.jpg)

check my profil on ogrish. i was starting 59 threads (all with pics or with videos). I some threads a posted 300-400 pics

Meatpie
12-06-09, 08:29 PM
OK, true but that was years ago. Ogrish is dead. Why don't you share your collection here?

So many people are banned on ogrish, your threads there are history.

0pasan
12-06-09, 08:33 PM
Ogrish is maybe dead for you. Ricky and Arow posting always the same old shit that they find on old ogrish. Many pics that ricky and arow posting are from my threads from ogrish.

Meatpie
12-06-09, 08:36 PM
Ricky and Arrow are great posters. Forget about ogrish, as I said its days are numbered.

You didn't answer my question: Why don't you want to post here and share with your friends from ogrish?

Why do you always have to be different, such a trouble maker?

I am sure your mom has a lot of problems with you.

rickyd26
12-06-09, 08:44 PM
OK...ban the motherfucker. No question!

Meatpie
12-06-09, 08:46 PM
I love you Ricky. :sm (60):

0pasan
12-06-09, 09:29 PM
OK...ban the motherfucker. No question!

Haha Ricky.. Old ugly perverz fucker :)

Come on.. you didnt post your 10pics from your collection almost 10 days :)

We want dead colombians from 2005 again and again and again :)

Meatpie
12-06-09, 09:34 PM
Ricky is a regular poster and has several very popular threads.

You only post Serb feet recently. Why don't you try something new for a change?

When will we see the autopsy vid you said you found?

0pasan
12-06-09, 09:36 PM
As i said. All shit that i found is for my personal use.

Meatpie
12-06-09, 09:38 PM
You failed to explain why?

rickyd26
12-06-09, 09:52 PM
Why would I post anything for you after you insult me...you asshole. I thought we were all friends here, but I guess no. By the way, where the fuck is Ljubljana anyway??

Meatpie
12-06-09, 09:57 PM
Ljubljana is exactly 793 km west of Sofia, or thats around 493 miles from where I am and
6796 km from New York city, thats 4223 miles!

0pasan
12-06-09, 10:02 PM
Ljubljana is the best city on the planet :)

http://ec.europa.eu/enlargement/images/3rd_enlargement/picture_gallery/slovenia/mm_slo_ljubljana_panorama_sunset_e6a6934_h.jpg

Meatpie
12-06-09, 10:08 PM
:sm (48):

How do you know? Have you been to a foreign country? Or you just search for pics on google?

I have at least been to other countries and I know Sofia is not the best place to live but I don't have a choice.

Once again, I kindly ask you - why don't you want to share stuff with us?

If it is a new autopsy vid, why not upload it?

rickyd26
12-06-09, 10:11 PM
I somehow have trouble believing that Ljubljana is the best city on the planet, but it is best if you just stay there.

Meatpie
12-06-09, 10:18 PM
:sm (18):

MDCMDC1980
13-06-09, 12:43 AM
I swear I am not being an asshole. because I am not that kind of person, but when Meat gave you the chance to defend yourself, i think you did it in a sorry fashion. You just seem to me like you don't care about posting here anymore, and to me you seem like you are revoltiing against something, i don't know what, if you need to post in the bi-polar thread, there is one for you.

kitanaprincess
13-06-09, 04:55 AM
Ban him, he doesn't contribute anything interesting just annoying remarks in other people's threads.

it's true like it or not! >=(

Meatpie
13-06-09, 09:53 AM
He promised to post the video today. This is your last chance Opasan.

0pasan
13-06-09, 10:48 AM
I wont post anything as i said

Entilzha
13-06-09, 11:04 AM
If you denounce your chance to defend yourself, if you do not post and only keep things for yourself, you deserve to be banned.

My verdict for this jury: Guilty. Ban him.

MDCMDC1980
13-06-09, 07:20 PM
i voted now...... this is krazy

Darkside
13-06-09, 07:39 PM
As he was a real cunt in the thread about Arrowman being unwell , kick his ass in to touch and ban him.
He needs us a hell of a lot more than we need him!, being bipolar is no excuse for being a cocky twat.

MDCMDC1980
13-06-09, 07:42 PM
I'm bi-polar also, and i feel i have a severe case of it,but i have neve treated anyone here like that

Meatpie
13-06-09, 07:47 PM
I am bipolar too but Opasan seems to have it very bad.

MDCMDC1980
13-06-09, 07:53 PM
I am bipolar too but Opasan seems to have it very bad.

I agree, but my whole point in saying that is this SHOULD be the one place where he can be comfortable with everyone on this forum. He doesn't deal with any of us in person, and this forum should be stress free for the most part, which to me it is. It shouldn't have to carry over to the net. Why make things harder for yourself than it already is?

Meatpie
13-06-09, 08:25 PM
He is lonely and gets a kick out of flaming people on the internet.

Darkside
13-06-09, 11:06 PM
I think if he put the same amount of effort in being one of the good guys as he puts in to being a twat, he probably would find a lot more friends and be a lot more happier.
But I may be wrong as I don't have ,or really understand this bi-polar situation.
I am lucky, I am happy with who and what I am, if someone doesn't like me for who and what I am , then fuck them.

Meatpie
14-06-09, 07:16 AM
Bi-polar basically means you are happy and fine one moment, and then you suddently get depressed, suicidal, violent and what not for no apparent reason.

Peolpe with bipolar often have mood swings, alterneting between the so called manic phase and severe depression.

I've known Opasan for years and I've seen both sides of him. He is awesome when he is "normal" posting great shit, sharing with friends and real real kind guy.

But when he "switches" to his other mood, he become extremely irritable, hates all the world, picks up fight with people on the net and become suicidal, thinking only about death and dying.

He send me clips of himself and I watched him on my PC - him desribing how he was planning to kill himself.

It was like one of those youtube vides where kids post a video message, then go and shoot everybody around them.

Bipolar is quite devastating and difficult to treat.

0pasan
14-06-09, 10:52 AM
He send me clips of himself and I watched him on my PC - him desribing how he was planning to kill himself.

Is everything ok with you MEatpie? :)

Darkside
14-06-09, 11:15 AM
Sounds realy bad, thank god I don't have it. We should maybe cut him some slack then, if he has this then it's not realy his fault, when he pisses people off, we should just let him get the anger out of his system.

Darkside
14-06-09, 11:18 AM
Keep in tough with him Meatpie, we don't want any one to harm themselves, it's not worth it and not the answer, if he gets that pissed off get him to go out and beat up some possing straight twat, I am sure that will make him feel better.

Meatpie
16-06-09, 10:41 AM
What is your star sign Opasan?

Darkside
16-06-09, 12:44 PM
Meatpie do you belive all that star sign crap?, (I am the fish one, don't follow that stuff so can't remember what its called) according to what i have heard that means I am supposed to be a dreamer and over sensative, from what i have said on this forum you know just how untrue that is.
If they have a sign for a rock hard turd -that is probably nearer what i am . LOL.

Meatpie
16-06-09, 01:06 PM
You are a pisces. I am a Gemini. I don't believe in astrology like horoscope and shit but I find similarites between people born on the same date, like I and verlup for example.

Wonder what our bipolar friend is.