Sexy Criminals

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
In this thread we post mugshots of sexy criminals we would like to see on a slab.

Here is a dude called Dushko Poznan.

Very hot in my opinion, gets my sausage real hard. I am gonna photoshop him now.

2009-06-10-cl-OZHWCLDIY.jpg

Have either of them been executed? They're so hot and I feel no guilt lusting over their corpses. Lots of criminals are hotties, like those bandidos and terrorists.

Roanld Cummings is a crimminal, but his daughter has vanished from his home and there has been a manhunt to find Haleigh, his daughter. His crime was mostly drugs and driving drunk, but he is ALWAYS on the news in this area. He is usually shirtless, and getting tattoos, but there is just something about that man, that makes me KRAZY....

Here's another guy, called Jonathan, but he does look like a bad ass prisondude:

free !!!

Tomáš Můčka

He wanted to set bomb next to shop center if one bank don´t give him 13 000 000 kc.
Police did find with him weapons and parts for design bomb.
He was arested,but judge (women) let him go,because he did promise,he will not escape. LOL Now,he is in the USA probably.hahaha

Here is video.When he is arested.But it is little boring:

http://www.novinky.cz/krimi/171884-...dle-policie-odpalit-bombu-u-supermarketu.html

Tomáš Můčka

He wanted to set bomb next to shop center if one bank don´t give him 13 000 000 kc.
Police did find with him weapons and parts for design bomb.
He was arested,but judge (women) let him go,because he did promise,he will not escape. LOL Now,he is in the USA probably.hahaha

Here is video.When he is arested.But it is little boring:

http://www.novinky.cz/krimi/171884-...dle-policie-odpalit-bombu-u-supermarketu.html

I like him very much! Very cute, I like bald guys too. Maybe I can find him and kill him, then I'll be a hero! But first some fun with his corpse.:sm (62):

I like him very much! Very cute, I like bald guys too. Maybe I can find him and kill him, then I'll be a hero! But first some fun with his corpse.:sm (62):

Yeah! LOL . Don´t forget to take a pics of his nake,dead,raped body!:sm (9): and post them.
And,ehm,i want to see a bloood on his body :sm (50)::sm (39)::)

Troy Kell <3

Attachments

• m_5f470901f2124e60907dd2e18a42537d.jpg
    m_5f470901f2124e60907dd2e18a42537d.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Gladiator-Days.jpg
    Gladiator-Days.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 46
Back