Hey verlup

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hey mate, you complained you don't eat a lot of veggies so I decided to take some pics at home and hope to stimulate your appetite.
You remember those cups of green tea on my wooden table?

I am cooking vegetables today, don't they look delicious?

I love cooking, I am so gay.

I recently leanrt how to make a chineese meal with bamboo and rice and mushrooms. I looked it up on the internet.

It looks great, its healthy and keeps you full longer. It takes two hours to make though :(

Today only vegetables - relatively easy, half an hour. Just boil them, put tomatoe souce, pasta, peppers, vegetable oil and yellow cheese.

I will fry some fish tomorrow!!!!

LoL!!! Love the medeteranian cuisine - just go after these foods - veggies, fish, olives, pasta and you should remain healthy.

I've only once eaten and McDonalds - I was 10 years old and never liked burgers.

:( Unfortunately I love chocalate and try to quit it but its hard. I can stay without choco for a few days but then I start getting cravings and...

well you know ;p

Thanks for the pics. It really does look delicious. In fact those are the vegetables I really like, it looks like cauliflower and broccoli potatoes peas and carrots. With cheese sounds amazing! I am hungry now. Maybe I'll go heat up the frozen veggies I have but it's not going to be as good. Fresh is better. Did you cut the potatoes and carrots into cubes yourself? I have no food in my fridge because I'm emptying to prepare it for the dump, but the freezer works ok. I need to buy a new fridge. I don't cook meals as much but I do bake. I like chocolate too much also and try to avoid it but I like to bake chocolate goodies.
Thanks for inspiring me to improve my diet Meatpie!

Have you ever tried this vegetable? It's a cauliflower - broccoli hybrid. It's really beautiful and tastes good too. Sort of in between flavored but leaning more towards cauliflower.

mmm, to tell you the truth it looks like warts.

lol

I haven't seen anything like this before, the colour is nice.

Hybrids you say? thats like mixing the genes of two veggies to see what will come up?

Attachments

• tumblr_mutbesNq251s1ktkdo2_r1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mutbesNq251s1ktkdo2_r1_1280.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 2,462
  • tumblr_mutbesNq251s1ktkdo3_r1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mutbesNq251s1ktkdo3_r1_1280.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 1,522
  • tumblr_mutbesNq251s1ktkdo5_r1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mutbesNq251s1ktkdo5_r1_1280.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 1,384
Yes it's a hybrid, crazy huh? It seems like they can do all sorts of crazy stuff like this with genes. How funny you think it looks like warts. Would you ever try a taste of this crazy vegeatable?
I heard a show on the radio about a gene scientist who has created ecoli bacteria that produce petroleum as waste product! And another group of scientists that have been able to make ecoli that smells like banana!

Now I wouldn't try that.

That aint normal aint natural.

My favorites

i-asparagus.jpg

Asparagus - the best out there!

Broccolini.jpg

Broccolini - Tastes like a broccoli and asparagus mix. GREAT with cheese.

320px-Nopal_cacti_in_Merced.JPG

Nopales - pricly pear cactus - like okra in texture and cucumber in taste. Very good in cold salad.

great pics and desciption, I should try Nopales, never heard of it.

Meat Pie

Recommend you start a new thread on cooking

Back