jarod

Forum Regular
Today on Facebook one of my close friends just came out of the closet and he posted it on Facebook.... At least his parents still support him. Do any of you guys have any story's about when you first came out or is it still a secret. Mines still a secret

When I originally came out to my Mom almost 15 yrs ago, she was at that time a super religious Christian. She didn't tell me I am scum or throw me out, but she tried to say that it was because of something that occurred in my childhood, and she planned to dig through my past to find out what it was and cure me. The fact was, I was never abused sexually or any other kind of abuse. She didn't believe that. She believed that you are not born gay, you are made gay. And while that can certainly happen that way, I was not one of them. I went back into the closet for a while. A few years later, I came out again. My mom left religion behind and was perfectly fine with it. But the bombshell wasn't me coming out, it was her coming out to me minutes later! :shock:
My parents are still married out of genuine love for one another, but there is no sexual connection between them. My mom if full on lesbo, and my dad even dabbles from time to time in the gay world. (he doesn't know that I know) I guess it is a family thing. My mom and I lived in the gay club world for a while. She even performed on stage as a drag KING, I was he make-up artist (special fx stuff, not the flamer eye shadowy kind).

As fucked up as all this is, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Well, bindiboi, at least your mom was able to break away from the clutches of religion. I wonder if she would have if she weren't lesbo? :thinking:

Believe it or not, I too was into the whole, "good little Christian boy" thing. I just managed to wise up several years before she did. I was actually about 10 or so when I started seeing major plot holes in christianity. Actually, the reason she left religion had nothing to do with being a lesbian.
Even though I did unofficially leave christianity, I still held some belief in a higher power. I had gone to a "healing" seminar (yes, ridiculous I know). I had just recently been diagnosed borderline diabetic. While at this seminar, I was seemingly healed. I went to the doctors the following day and everything came back 100% normal. They could not explain this. Due to this, I temporarily believed once more. I truly felt I had been healed by God. 1 week later, I was fighting for my life after being dead for 14 minutes. If it were not for CPR and defibrillation, (multiple times over the course of that 14 min) I would be permanently dead. My mom was enraged that any possible god having me believe I was healed only to take it back and give me full blown diabetes, was not a god she was going to believe in. That is why she left. It also solidified my anti-beliefs. Can I explain why I was "cured" temporarily? No. There is a LOT we have yet to understand about science and medicine. But one thing I do believe, no loving God would do to me what happened. And if there would be a god that would heal only to take it back ten fold, I want no parts in.

Fuck it! I say from every "str8" guy in my jo groups in jr hi and hs to the guys in my frat house and beyond, all of the insinuations and jokes were obvious come-ons. I don't care what anyone says every guy is at least bi! It's just a matter of how drunk or high or horny you are. Or what options you have at that moment! Fuck it again: my best cums are always with other guys. And all of my jo fantasies are about other guys. Who cares? If I had millions of dollars to live on for the rest of my life and didn't have to worry about career discrimination or anything else I'd probably be totally gay and surrounded by the friends that share my fetishes and fantasies!

Back