Can you pull your balls up at will?

• Not since my new job as harem keeper

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PiercedChest

Transfixed Torso Thirster
Beuen posted this thread (Male Exhibit Number One) recently: http://cutedeadguys.net/threads/27970-Male-Exhibit-Number-One?highlight=

In the video, the model pulls up his balls a couple of times.

Now I wonder whether all men can do that consciously or not (I can, but I don't find it easy).

All men do have muscles to pull them up (the Cremaster muscles),
and if a threat approaches your balls they're pulled up by these muscles in an unconscious reflex to protect them
(try it with a hard instrument pressing against the inside of your thigh and sliding up fast to your nuts).

But can you also control the Cremaster muscles consciously, that is: pull your balls up at will?

Can only move them a wee bit by trying, can't control my frequent erections either.

It's part of my treadmill routine everyday: started out by clinching my asshole like I was trying not to fart; this exercise also tightens whatever the muscles are there to constrict your prostate to shoot your jizz out your dick. (Which is maybe why I often still hit my face and hair with the first couple spurts just like I did when I was in my teens...I mean when I'm jacking laying on my back). I think those same muscles, or the ones that also flex when you're on the treadmill squeezing your asshole, also make it simple to tighten your balls at will. I read this in Men's Health (not an article about spurting your face or pulling up your balls, but how to have an intense orgasm). Their recommendation on the treadmill was 10 seconds of constriction then 5 seconds of relaxation, at least ten times daily. If nothing else it gives you a focus on the treadmill...as you think about how you're squeezing your asshole!

Back