I need an invitation for demonoid.com

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hello,

I want to register at http://www.demonoid.com/register.php?with_invite=1 but it says I need an invite from a current member who will send me a code so that I can sign up.

:(

Can anyone help me and send me an invite please, I've been trying to register for months but to no avail. :(

I don't have an account there, but I'll ask around and see if anyone I know has one for you, but I can't promise anything. How are you?

Hi Matt hows it hanging. What are you up to today?

I just got home a bit angry, my sister's boyfriend is absolutely retarded. He was supposed to pick her up later today but didn't show up and he gave some lame excuse. She was stuck and had to take a tram but didn't know which line.

I took granny to the shop thinking she was okay and didn't take my mobile.

I plan to beat him up one day, I hate such guys. She says she loves him but from my point of view he is ugly, retarded, spoiled and his style of dress sucks.

Even his hairstyle sucks.

Hi Matt hows it hanging. What are you up to today?

I just got home a bit angry, my sister's boyfriend is absolutely retarded. He was supposed to pick her up later today but didn't show up and he gave some lame excuse. She was stuck and had to take a tram but didn't know which line.

I took granny to the shop thinking she was okay and didn't take my mobile.

I plan to beat him up one day, I hate such guys. She says she loves him but from my point of view he is ugly, retarded, spoiled and his style of dress sucks.

Even his hairstyle sucks.

Wow that sucks, so he has NOTHING going for him? @_@:sm (19):

He still fucks my sister. She is such a slut, I know not nice to see but girls can be terribly sluts.

She is 23 and wants to shag every day. He says he loves her and thats enough for her so she allows him to eat her clit.

P L E A S E invite me

:sm (59): :sm (50):

WHOA, at last I managed to sign up!

:sm (31):

20080220-213254_demonoid-logo.jpg

Once again, fuck you OPASAN!!!

Well Was it worth it? Anything worth writing about for the rest of us who are curious and wondering if there is anything death defying or gorey enough to stare at?

LOL You will be banned in a 2 or 3 days like on almost all other site on internet. Nobady wants you lol

What exactly is wrong with you?

Banned? I am not banned from anywhere. Even if they ban me, I am on a dynamic ip and can rerigster again.

The only site I couldn't register was demonoid, and to tell you the truth I am disappointed.

Back