Do these people think that their escapades are not going to show up plastered all over the Internet, especially in this day and age with just about every electronic device having some kind of recording or photographic capability. You would think being royal he would have the common sense to know better. Alas, he is young, in Vegas and partying so I venture he thinks of himself as just a normal bloke - with a pedigree and bank account to to die for. It just goes to disprove the advertising slogan the "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." I am sure the Queen is just so proud of her grandson right about now. I wonder if when she gets mad she loses her composure and flips her lid or after so long holding everything in is she composed and dignified? If the walls of the palace could talk there would be fodder for an endless array of tell alls. The life of the royals; I guess you have to let off steam and be human sometime and somewhere, just not where the public could see or get its hands on any kind documentation. :unreal:

Apparently the British public pretty much take the position that it is OK for a young single man to have fun, and that having fun sometimes requires taking off his clothes. Good he should enjoy himself. Old is soon, and dead is forever.

Exactly, CDG Cicero - good luck to him, and with a cute arse like that the more he shows it the better!
Two thoughts:
If only I'd thought of it in time, a better title would have been 'Prince Harry displays the Arse Royal'.
And in Britain we still (in theory) have the death penalty for arson in a royal dockyard - but does that apply to docking in a royal arsehole?
With aplogies to non-Brits, who are probably bemused by this!

abpvCKWc.png

I am slightly bemused yes.

Harry has a long history of sluttiness, he is flirting all the time with those disgusting girls..poor lad, nice bod but he is not even handsome in the face, no.

Might be to ginger Brit chicks but some of the dead dudes I've posted in the Gore Section are more handsome than him.

It's hilarious how the British media ran the story without posting the pictures :hahahahha:

Out of respect for the Queen...or fear they might get charged with a crime given recent events with News of the World.

What do you think DD, is it immoral to publish these "nude" pix???

I just did!

Bit of me thinks it's wrong, what he does in private is his own business. But hey, he stripped off when there must have been several people around, and he's got a cute arse. And 'not cute in the face' - well, put it this way, he's welcome to get that face into my bed anytime.

Bet he's got some explaining to do next time he ses his gran, wouldn't want to be him that day.

the royals in this country surely wont win beauty contests especially the males their all ugly..

I'm just wild about Harry and so is Carmen

And in Britain we still (in theory) have the death penalty for arson in a royal dockyard - but does that apply to docking in a royal arsehole?
With aplogies to non-Brits, who are probably bemused by this!

Ahoy there land lubber! The Death penalty was abolished in 1969 but there were still a few things you could be hanged for, like high treason, piracy, and arson in a royal dockyard, but those were also removed in 1998.

Ahoy there land lubber! The Death penalty was abolished in 1969 but there were still a few things you could be hanged for, like high treason, piracy, and arson in a royal dockyard, but those were also removed in 1998.

Aaawww, you mean I can't be hanged for docking with Prince Harry?
Thanks for the update, didn't know those last never-happen hanging offences had been removed.

Really hot barefeet. I love prince Harry. Exists another photo of that night with him in jeans and shirt but also barefoot, mmmh!

Back