Love his sexy legs! Oh, yeah, and his cock.

Handsome! I'd like to drink a cup of coffee with him ....

if you wanna make up a story of what happened to him and how he died, feel free to do so.

cute kid I thought as my boss shows me the pics of a young criminal that I need to take out, either deliver him to our private prison to be executed at your leisure or take him out there. dont matter what he done, just that I got a job to do. I go out to my garden, carefully I harvest some hemlock. once harvested I go to my workroom and render it down to the most potent form I can. then I take some tranq darts filling it with the toxic fluid I have created. finally I get that all packed with my sniper rifle that is ready to shoot these darts.

I find him relaxing on his deck. from a distance I take careful aim, planning to hit him in the arm with the first dart, finally I shoot and the dart goes into his arm injecting the hemlock into his arm. with that I call him tell him that he is to report to a van in front of his house, if he does I will give him an antidote. else he dies of hemlock poisoning. so which does he choose, dying of hemlock poisoning at home or my boys taking him prisoner in the van.

I am fascinated as the pictures were clearly not all taken at once. In one he is wearing a cross. In another the RC beads, and in another in the middle between those nothing? I would like to bind a guy like that and suck him off as he died.

Back