Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
bp1.jpg

Kohei Hasegawa (right) takes part in the training session for the Japan Men's wrestling team at the National Training Center on May 24 in Tokyo, Japan for the 2012 Olympic Games in London

bp6.jpg

Tom Daley of Great Britain practices at the Aquatic Center on July 17 during previews ahead of the Games.

bp8.jpg

Olympic hopeful Abdul Rashid Bangura (27) jumps rope while training at the national stadium in Sierra Leone's capital of Freetown on April 25. Sierra Leone's national boxing team was scrambling to raise money to send athletes to an Olympic qualifying event starting in Morocco on Friday, but lack of financing and government support means the competition is likely out of reach for most of the national team.

bp28.jpg

Britain's Nick Robinson-Baker (left) and Chris Mears practice their synchronized diving during a training session at the Aquatics Center in the Olympic Park in east London on July 16.

bp29.jpg

US men's water polo team captain Tony Azevedo trains in Thousand Oaks, near Los Angeles, Calif. on April 12. The team won the silver medal at the 2008 Beijing Olympics.

bp30.jpg

South African Oscar Pistorius tries a start during a training session in Gemona on July 13 near Udine, Italy. Pistorius needed a track in Europe to train at so the mayor of Gemona built him one. The double-amputee runner will take his final few steps to the London Olympics and history at his training camp in northern Italy, running lap after lap on those carbon fiber blades and focusing on his new goal of making the semifinals at the world's biggest meet.

Trey Hardee is my favorite. he is a decathalon athlete and is as sexy as hell.

British diver Tom Daley, 18, is among the gold medal favourites at the Olympics

article-0-1418EE79000005DC-219_634x805.jpg

DAMN! The US Olympics gymnastic team has STOPPED SHAVING THEIR ARMPITS and now they're driving me WILD. Especially Sam Mikulak. Damn. If I found him dropped dead somewhere, to hell with the police, I'll drop my pants and do his lifeless corpse right there and then and worry about the consequences later.

Our Tom Daley is really a hunk!

Italian swimmer Filippo Magnini

My favorite Olympic athlete performing what he does best

My favorite is Danell Leyva, so hunky. He posed nude and his "sexting" pics got leaked. My favorite of those is this one where he's passed out.

Back