I crashed with my bike today

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I tried to jump on the sidewalk but it was too high, the front wheel hit it and go stuck and I was thrown over landing on my hands. Now my hand is bandaged. :(

This happened downtown, in a traffic jam.

I hate to ride among heavy traffic, and we usually go mountain biking or outside in forests but my stupid friend said he wanted to buy new expensive glasses so we had to go to the shops in the centre.

I told him "Look pal, I think we are gonna have an accident if we go into that traffic".

He said, "Come on dude, lets go". I should have never listend to that stupid fuck.

He also got stuck among trams and cars but didn't crash while I did.

I and two more bikers choose the sidewalk to avoid the traffic jam but the curb was too high.

Everything happend so quickly.

Result: my left hand is bruised and my bike's front wheel is mangled, I don't think I can fix it.

:sm (41):

Oh well, shit happens. Two years ago I crashed into a dumpster and last year I also crashed while mountain biking.

I love bicycling and I ride every day this accident doesn't change anything.

But we learn from our mistakes.

I should never listened to what other people tell me to do, I am so so so stupid and unexperienced.

I told him I hate to ride in heavy traffic.

glad it is only your hand, you could have been run over by a bus or car...

Get well soon!!

That would have been kinda fatal yes. Point is, don't listen to your friends, if you hate to do something, don't do it against your will.

You should never do anything against your will.

Unless the person wanting you to do something against your will is holding a gun to your head you have not much of a choice...

So true! Why didn't you tell me this earlier. I feel so stupid.

We all make mistakes :)

And I hope we all learn from them...

But my best advice is: "Eat drink and be merry, for you could be dead tomorrow..."

Oh, I learned. I learned.

Don't ever listen to that fuck anymore, I told him I don't want to ride in rush hour traffic.

Sorry to hear it. I don't ride my bicycle in heavy traffic either. The cars are scary here. I used to ride but sometimes drivers want to be jerks and I once had a car swerve towards me very fast just to scare me. They always drive too fast and recklessly in my neighborhood too.

PIE...

Do you wear a helmet when bicycling ?? Because you COULD have landed on your head..and you would be laying in a fucking COMA right now....and IF you survived, could be on a respirator or severely disabled the rest of your life.

SHIT happens fast...especially out in traffic on a BIKE or in a CAR or anywhere where there are a lot of humans out in fast moving STEEL TONS or even on thin steel pounds like bikes.

Pie...please....I know what it is to have the DAREDEVIL, I have it in myself, too...what stud doesn't ??

BUT like a wise Founding Father said here in the USA, named Benjamin Franklin..."an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."

Man, just do it...if you already do not...please....get a HELMET that fits, that is well insulated, protects your handsome faced and brilliant HEAD...and WEAR it, man, WEAR IT for me, for you....

For YOUR life's sake !

Your GUARDIAN ANGEL was watching out for you today, Pie....you escaped real harm.....I am convinced of it.

Now I beg you, help your GUARDIAN ANGEL out....and never go out again like this, LISTEN to that wee small inner voice that is always right when it comes to our welfare and heatlh....WEAR a GOOD, QUALITY HELMET, deal?

Last edited:
I wrecked my bike before long time ago. My helmet literally broke to pieces and my legs and pants were cut up on the road and covered in blood. Funny thing is it didn't hurt and I walked home all cute and bloody. :)

I had to buy a new helmet cuz it was destroyed, but bike was okay.

Do you wear a helmet when bicycling ?? Because you COULD have landed on your head..and you would be laying in a fucking COMA right now....and IF you survived, could be on a respirator or severely disabled the rest of your life.

SHIT happens fast...especially out in traffic on a BIKE or in a CAR or anywhere where there are a lot of humans out in fast moving STEEL TONS or even on thin steel pounds like bikes.

Pie...please....I know what it is to have the DAREDEVIL, I have it in myself, too...what stud doesn't ??

I love the thrill of it, I go for bumpy terrain, and I once tried to run over a dog. I am a very bad boy.

It would have been so hot if I became a cute dead guy, my friends at the morgue would have recognized me and undressed me and check my cock and comment on my bod.

Coma is nasty experience and torture for relatives so I prefer getting killed on the spot.

I don't think I would have died though, as there is not enough kinetic energy to do so much damage. Worse situation for bikers is getting hit by a car, truck or bus.

Then your brainz will be splattered yes.

I wrecked my bike before long time ago. My helmet literally broke to pieces and my legs and pants were cut up on the road and covered in blood. Funny thing is it didn't hurt and I walked home all cute and bloody. :)

I had to buy a new helmet cuz it was destroyed, but bike was okay.

Do you still ride? It is true that injuries don't hurt first, there is a delay in pain.

I am healing okay, I will ride again but not in so much traffic.

I haven't in like 1-2 years, I need a new bike. The tire on mine died when I jumped a ledge, which landed fine, but the entire rubber part had a long rip down it that needed replaced. When I moved it was left behind and my dad sold it. :(

Maybe its for the best. Sounds that like me you like extreme biking.

I always wear helmet though for that. :) I used to recklessly rollerblade and skateboard too in high school but kinda grew outa that. I used my bike a lot to travel, I rather ride a bike then a car, plus it's way cheaper.
Now I just walk everywhere. :( Which is slow and boring and I'm impatient. Sometimes I just start running cuz I start getting pissed that it's taking so long, lol.

I hate cars too. Bike is fast, keeps you fit perfect for traffic jams but my hand still hurts from yesterday. :(

How will you masturbate? :(

I hurt my left hand, I use my right one to jack off so no impairment there.

I can use my feet to jerk off.

Back