Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
We all dream when we go to sleep whether we like it or not. Some dreams can be positive and happy, others are real torture.

Research has shown that dreams are important for our survival as they put us in dangerous situations (nightmares) to prepare us for real-life events that might prove fatal if you don't know how to act.

People often dream they have sex with strangers, this is reported equally by people who are single and who have a partner.

In our dreams we explore our desiries, our fantasies.

Dreaming is essential if you want to remain healthy.

Unfortunately, when a person has a stroke it can happen that a part of their brain responsible for dreams si damaged and people stop dreaming.

They become irritable, they feel tired all the time and wake up frequently at night.

-------

So what was your last dream? Or a dream so scary, so outrageous you still remember?

-------

My last vivid nightmare was a few weeks ago. I dreamt I had taken the morgue job and they took me to the basement where they keep the rotters.

The smell overwhelmed me and I wanted to puke and felt dizzy and about to faint.

I also often dream I fall from a high builiding, I either get pushed or slip. I never jump.

I also had recurrent nightmares that I fall under the subway, or that I walk in the underground tunnels and I get lost.

I also dream that I can see myself dead and I have to autopsy myself. I am really cute corpse and I cum to my dead body.

I also often dream I have great sex with a stranger.

I dreamed I couldn't find a pair of boots and I got in a car looking for them, then someone I dont know was yelling at me, that's all I remember.

LoL. I guess that is embarrasing for anyone who works in the army so this may be a fear you have?

Were these your boots you were searching for?

I dont think I found them. I wasn't embarrassing,,,just odd I would dream about it....I have dreams that dont make sense most times.

Do you have a reccurent dream? What was your worst nightmare?

Haven t had any recurring dreams lately.

Haven't had nightmares in awhile either. But I guess the most graphic dream I've had recently was getting stabbed in the neck. Felt pretty real.

Now that is interesting. Did they stab you from behind? Or it was someone you know?

Did you do something to provoke your attacker?

During REM sleep people often experience extreme emotions - extreme anger, hate or fear.

Did you die in your dream?

I have had dreams where I die too but not stabbed.

I was suffocated in a chamber in one dream. Didn't feel nice.

I was on the floor on my back. Guy sitting on my chest as he stabbed the side of my neck. Nobody I knew.

I'm guessing I died, I remember everything going dark and silent. I woke up with my eyes closed (if that makes sense) for a moment I thought I really was dead and that death was just this silent darkness...a bit creepy.

Very creepy mate. Now thats one fucking nightmate.

Yeah, you died in your dream. I guess thats what death is. Blackness, silence and total relaxation.

The question is after blackness arrives is it the ultimate end or you wake up in another body on perhaps in another world?

I really have no answer to that but I will find out soon through experience. LoL.

I hope its the end end. That's what I believe anyways. I dont wana hang around for eternity. If I end up in another body it better be male again!

Well once you are dead your personality and memories are destroyed but I whether you wake up in another world another body, I simply don't know.

i often dream of my deceased relatives, like my grandma. i would see her sitting in the living room watching TV then i realized she's dead already but how come she was still there. then i got confused and a little scared. this is my recurrent dream.

I dream that I get ot autopsy some exceptional handsome and cute guy. I undress and have sex with the dead guy while I have to autopsy him. But THen more and more handsome dead guys come in for autopsy. Can't decide what to do next.

I used to have dreams in which I was pushed back/ falling into the water/ doing extraordinary things/ naked from time to time... sometimes erotic ones like watching 2 dudes fucking, discovering a dead body... and some really, really weird dreams. here's one

I got into a big, old house & ridiculously lost my shorts while wandering around, so i grab some table cloth to cover up. then i got into a big room& found some clothes hanged on the wall, as i was trying to reach for a pair of shorts i suddenly turn back & saw a muscular hunk with an awkward look. he asked what i was doing & i ask if i could borrow some pair of shorts, he agrees and as he leaves i realize there were some kids in that room studying English & i was like invisible. The hunky guy returns with not one but a big bunch of short shorts. They were all like made of shiny golden silk & a little bit see-through. I put a pair on & got rid of the others, not even thinking of returning them to the hunk, i then got in a battle between 2 women wearing traditional korean dress using fire cracker astheir weapon, well, never mind though...

It felt strange to me that i was really me in those dreams but not as an actor but a spectator, never fully control of myself but actually be droven by sth

i often dream of my deceased relatives, like my grandma. i would see her sitting in the living room watching TV then i realized she's dead already but how come she was still there. then i got confused and a little scared. this is my recurrent dream.

When did she die? The fact that you dream about her means you were pretty close when she was alive and you still miss her.

You have to let go man, she is dead. Do you often go to her grave?

she passed away four years ago. when i was i little boy, my parents used to leave me at my grandma's as both of them had to go to work. it lasted until i went to college, so it's my grandma who brought me up. as you said, meatpie, i am very close to her.
i am not a sentimental guy. i did cry a lot the day grandma died. but then i moved on. i don't even think of her during the day as i am always busy with my work but i dream of her almost everyday. i just can't help it.
i went to her grave twice a year because the graveyard is two hour's drive from where i live. i would burn paper money for her and buy her her favorite food.
meatpie, you are lucky you still have your grandma. when you said you were going to live with your grandma for a while, i kinda got a little envious. it's so nice to be able to spend some time with old people once in a while, listening to them telling stories about themselves when they were young, which was what my grandman always did when i came over to her.

Last edited:
You were very close and that is why you still dream about her, I told you.

One of my grandmas is still alive yes, she is 80 but still going strong. I go shopping with her often, and I take her for walks and sometimes we go to our villa.

She can make zelnik, a traditinal Bulgarian meal. Ufortunately many young women can't prepare it only grandmas can do it lol

Its absolutely delecious.

b9fbb43b93039981ed533a0e74474344.jpg

xmas_01.jpg

When grandma croaks no more such meals as neither mom nor my sister can make it.

meatpie, you grandma is so talented!
the Zelnick looks delicious.
Friend, what's in the glass heart-shaped plate? is it a kind of congee or sauce. what does it tastes like?
The burgarian pie are so big...near four times bigger than Chinese one. everything is so big in western countries. by the way, meatpie, is that where you got your nickname--meatpie? : )

Its walnuts with sugar sauce.

Can you post pics of chineese pies?

I got my nickname a long time ago from the first gore webstie I visited.

Back