View Full Version : Have you ever had a girlfriend?

04-05-09, 08:23 PM
Believe it or not I have had four relationships with four girls in my life, kissed and held them by the tits but never could ger round actually fucking them.

Last time I slept with a girl was in 2003. Most boring evening ever.

I had a boyfriend back then but just wanted to see if I could have a girlfriend.

I couldn't get hard, she wouldn't suck even.

But boys gave me so much satisfaction.

They would blow me all night long until I spray cum on the ceiling, we played until we came simply from blowjobs without touching ourselves, this was the rule one night.

Dude drank my cum although I never did it, licked my ass, although I never did it.

Girls are so boring.

So have you ever kissed a girl?

04-05-09, 09:25 PM
So have you ever kissed a girl?

04-05-09, 09:37 PM
yup, many times. I didn't like it but forced myself because I thought that was the right way.

04-05-09, 11:46 PM
Yes< i have had a girlfriend, but we split up like many years ago and the entire relationship wasn't that....exciting...for me at least.

04-05-09, 11:49 PM
Yes, it was nastily and terribly

05-05-09, 01:43 AM
well.... i know vit sounds weird but there eas this time in college..... =S

05-05-09, 07:27 AM
See, we are not that sick. The poll shows most of us have had a girlfriend in their lives but gave up. lol

Alex, why do you mean nasty, what happened?

05-05-09, 03:39 PM
i love this topic. meatpie. i have a long story to tell.

05-05-09, 03:48 PM
hmm.. let me think...

:D No :D

05-05-09, 11:30 PM
When I was in college, HOMECOMING came along (LOL). That is when the school's home team comes home to play an opposing team in football. It is a BIG DEAL in USA universities and colleges...parades on campus, alumni return, parties, drinking, dancing and fucking WITH the opposite sex.

SOOOO this sorority co-ed wanted me to take her to the college's Homecoming football game and the Homecoming Dance and Pary afterwards held by my college.

So I consented....ate hot dogs, drank Cokes, ate popcorn, was fun...then the dance...she dressed ALL UP, really fancy dress...I had to get a TUXEDO...I am a lousy dancer, but I FUMBLED through it, got drunk afterwards...and then...

So I kept getting DRUNKER because I knew that I COULD NOT FUCK HER because I just was not and AM NOT into laying WOMEN .... and I was FREAKING OUT ...so I thought IF I got DRUNK enough, I would just sleep in my dorm room and she could pull it open if she chose or whatever, but I did not have to FUCK her.

So that is what happened..sorta.

Got up to dorm room, so drunk I "konked out"...BUT...she kept waking me UP...
"let's FUCK, I want you to FUCK ME ! " She became real aggressive....undressed me, pulled my briefs off, and began sucking my cock to make some LOVING.

WHEW, what the FUCK !! I just could not "get off" on her...and can't in any sexual way with any FEmale.

So I said "Babes, gotta go PUKE .... " WELL, LOL, that sorta ENDED that "romantic evening".....I came back to dorm room, she was still there, FUCK...but I "fell asleep"..but just played that I did.

Finally, about 4 AM she got herself dressed and left....when she did, I saw a note she had left...read...

"FUCK YOU .... go get yourself another LAY you, you LUSH !"

Sooooo that was the END of my "romancing" in college. I have had another
"FEmale encounters of the WORST kind"...... some even more horrendous than this.

The FEmales come after me....and I DON'T WANT 'EM in regard to making "love."

Thing is: I LOOK STRAIGHT -------------------------------------------
I look very "heterosexual" and I don't sashay or lisp or am limp-wristed...I am a guy and I look and act the role of a guy.

And the FEmales LOVE it..and yeah, WANT IT .

Any of you other guys have this problem??? If so, how do you solve it ?

16-06-09, 02:53 PM
ive had alot of girlfriends if they didnt do what i want i kick them to the curb, i love when they lick my ass and drink my cum

11-07-09, 02:40 AM
ive slept with two girls and been in a relationship with one. but i cant deal with my own estrogen let alone another females 24/7. so i have a bf now. its too bad he wont let me fuck him in the ass though :(

11-07-09, 12:38 PM
Fuck him in the ass? How?

11-07-09, 10:03 PM
Perhaps with a strap on xD

11-07-09, 10:13 PM
Perhaps with a strap on xD

haha my thoughts exactly...but my fingers work too

11-07-09, 10:38 PM
Im a dirty necro fegy...

11-07-09, 11:24 PM
poll says I have already voted on this topic BUTT .........R BETTER!

12-07-16, 09:59 PM
Uh, yes. Am married, a father & grandfather & am even rumored to have (OK, accused of havingf) fathered a child while in college. It was during a heavy drinking phase when I blacked out a lot, occasionally waking up in strange places lacking many of the clothes I was wearing the night before. The worst was coming too in a cornfield. I behaved stupidly as a youth. Even worse when drunk.

But, I do like guys, especially dead or defenceless guys. I just could not act on it & was/am very repressed.

35-40 years ago, in a conservative, religious area, I had little chance to do real exploring, tho I'm pretty sure a grade school football coach that I worshiped would have taught me something. He tried on a handful of occasions to have me undress w/ him after practice so he coukld talk to me about my progress as a player, etc. I would go in & listen, but begged off undressing completely, as I was always aroused & in total terror that I'd get a hard on. It was all I could do not to look at his cock.

13-07-16, 06:18 PM
I am a widower and was very happily married for the best part of forty years. Indeed had it not been for cancer I would still be very happily married. Our marriage was fulfilling in every way and no way was it a lie.
But after her death I realised that I was attracted by guys. Maybe I always was although it's not the sort of thing you give much thought to when you are in a loving relationship. One thing I do know is that the person I now most want to share the remainder of my life with is a wonderful man. Will it ever happen? Who knows, there are problems we would both have to work through but I live in hope.
But one thing I do know. There is no way I will ever regret my marriage and my great kids and grandkids.

29-09-16, 07:33 PM
Yeppers, I've had two girlfriends so far, both of which were back in high school. I haven't had the chance to be intimate with a woman yet, but I still hope to eventually. Even if the lady in question doesn't happen to have a pulse! :hahahahha:

29-09-16, 09:53 PM
tried it once and damn near threw up on the bitch,
all i kept thinking about was cock and male feet/soles/toes.
hairy chests, legs, pits and balls!

03-10-16, 05:46 PM
No , never had. Too boring for me , typical...

04-10-16, 12:12 AM
I've had several girlfriends, including my most intense fire-play partners. I do prefer woman to men as sexual partners. I'm a dedicated butt lover, but I love female butts more than male ones.

In my BATS fantasy I am almost always executed by men and my gay side comes out, and in that fantasy, I'm often anally fucked before my butt gets burnt!

10-10-16, 04:45 PM
I have had several gfs and bfs; I was even married! Don't ever marry to a woman, Im dead serious, guys! Im divorced. I gave up on women half a decade ago. It was unnerving fun to date in high school. Once you hit 30, women become even more shallow, worrying about wrinkles, worrying about weight, worrying about diet, women focus more on their own career than on your body, and you still have to pay for her everything. Next they get pregnant, your sex life is over and you are told to make ends meet and hear her nagging ALL DAY

11-10-16, 11:31 PM
Yes.. Everytime the sexual attraction was non-existent and kissing felt like I was kissing a sister.

12-10-16, 02:34 AM
I have never had a woman. Women never got me aroused. Men for instance is a different. I have had two women madly in love with me but I could not respond to them. I did not connect with a man till I was in my early 30s. I suppressed it that long. Then finding guys who liked what I like was difficult. Most of the guys I have had shoot outs with using paint pistols have moved away. I took up motorcycles just for my leather fetish. I am not sorry.

16-10-16, 06:10 PM
That's amazing, I' haven't had these experience.

16-10-16, 06:11 PM
No girls give her love to me so far.

20-10-16, 03:51 AM
Update to above post: both coaches mentioned above are now dead. Unfortunately, I couldnt get back for funerals. I always dreamed of fucking them dead or alive. One in particular died a thousand times to fulfill my 12,13,&14 yr olds lust. I disected him, killed him as I fucked him, imagined "joining" in a somehow spiritual way while fucking him. Hell, I even imagined being him while I did this to him. He's the sexiest man alive or dead. I worshiped him. He was a US Marine, my science teacher, my football coach, the object of my adoration.