cutedeadguys

Forum Regular
sy 031.jpg

yeah so i went to a cousin house i have not seen in a long while not and one of his friend ended up drink MUCHHHH so they but him on the bed i was sleeping on .

wow he has nice feet! i would have definitely been at his feet! next time you should video tape and not just take a picture :)

I think he was 25 i got another pic of his left foot earlier we were watching a game and was trying to fix camera so i told him flash would not work so he took a look at it and he snaped a picture so happen his foot was in it when he got the flash to work.David is what his name is View attachment 39798View attachment 39799 =]]]

I also presented to take pic of a dog we found earlier no tags and all dirty we actually thought the dog was black from all the dirt. wish I could have made him drink more or bought some chill pill and offer one to them he would have been out like a light and need to invest on a video recorder!!!

sorry post on top did not show pics

I think he was 25 i got another pic of his left foot earlier we were watching a game and was trying to fix camera so i told him flash would not work so he took a look at it and he snaped a picture so happen his foot was in it when he got the flash to work.David is what his name sy 010.jpgsy 016.jpg =]]] sorry last one darn flash sucked

I also presented to take pic of a dog we found earlier no tags and all dirty we actually thought the dog was black from all the dirt. wish I could have made him drink more or bought some chill pill and offer one to them he would have been out like a light and need to invest on a video recorder!!!

Nice feet, seeing lots on the subway now that the hot weather is here but damn cell camera makes a shutter sound that you cant turn off

I know I HATE the shutter sound, but I've snapped anyway. Great story and pics!

Back