I would feel / be...

• Total voters

killerjustin

Forum Regular
If you read that fiorno67 was murdered in a really brutal way (i.e., decapitated, butchered, raped, tortured, eaten...) what reactions would you have? Not in a fantasy scenario, but if it really happened how would you feel? Select multiple if you like. gore (54).jpggay boy mike nude (267).jpggore (38).jpggore (54).jpggay boy mike nude (267).jpggore (38).jpg

I would probably be indifferent as I know little of the guy and I see such savagery on CDG pretty regularly. If I knew the guy who did it, I'd probably stay clear of him for awhile. Butchered bodies aren't all that big of a turn on for me.

Being new here and don't really know much to say about fiorno67. But from the looks of these few pictures, he don't seem to be such a bad dude nor to the extreme of getting treated these ways. it's also difficult to believe it will happen in his homeland too.

However, I have some doubts about that being true, as the picture of him laid over the table seem to have been tampered with.

But from the looks of these few pictures, he don't seem to be such a bad dude nor to the extreme of getting treated these ways. it's also difficult to believe it will happen in his homeland too.

However, I have some doubts about that being true, as the picture of him laid over the table seem to have been tampered with.

Definitely a horrible shame that someone this hot to play with would be stolen from us!

Back