metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
On my brother's PC has a virus. He does not know computer science, but .. who has studied? me!

It's more complicated that I have faced. I can not take any action, or start in safe mode .... not even let me formating!

I Dont know to do .... his computer has only two or three months

Any Idea??? :question mark::question mark::question mark::question mark:

Last edited:
That sounds awful metal! Maybe upload the original disk, but otherwise, if it is two or three months old can he bring it back to the store where he bought it and let them look at it. Good luck m8

That does sound like a bad hard drive. You don't say what OS it has. If its Windows, it prompts you to burn a boot up disk as well as a software back up disk when you first boot up the computer. The manufacturers usually don't supply program disks. They expect you to burn them yourself. If he did that, he should be able to boot up with the disk.

One trick that sometimes revives a crashed drive temporarily is to put the drive in a freezer and let it get very cold. Then plug it in and try to boot up. This is only a very temporary fix, so you have to get your data off of the drive as quickly as possible.

If you have no clue about what to do inside a PC, the best bet is to take it to the dealer and let them fix it. If the computer is only 2 or 3 months old, it may still be under warranty. Your brother should also consider investing in an extended warranty.

Solved. Thre days after... A friend formated it. Thanks for suggests

Back