my type of man

crazy. I am hairy but this one is VERY hairy.

Are you hairy? Chineese people have a lot of hair on the heads but not on their bodies.

but there are not a lot of haory guys in china.

If I like hairy I can always find a hairy bulgarian and fuck him, while it is more difficult for you.

crazy world.

I like hairy too but not like wolves.

meatpie, even if there are lots of hairy dudes in China, still i can't f**k them. gay is still taboo here. i have been gay for so many years but no one even know i am gay. my mother just arranged a blind date for me with a girl from her school. as much as i hate it, i still have to go through with it. Damn it. No one understand me. if i really want a bitch, i would have gotten one when i was in college. why would i wait until now. i envy you. meatpie. you live in a Crazy World.

We all live on the same planet. What do you mean gay is taboo in China? Do they hang gay guys like they do in Iran?

It is very sad you are dating a girl, just because your mom wants you to marry.

Are you an only child?

China is a great, beautiful country that I would love to visit. Don't get depressed, just be yourself, no point in lying your mom as this will only make it worse.

Don't tell her but don't make her tell you what to do and who to meet.

Good luck.

If you want you can share more about your life, really interesting to hear how being gay in China differs from being gay in another part of the world.

I am not only child. I have a brother who is five years older than me. He loves chicks and got married with one of them. Now he’s living happily with his wife and son in another city. You know I’m always wondering he and I were brought up almost the same way, how come he’s normal while I’m a freak. is this gay thing hereditary?-- We are born this way and he’s lucky he doesn’t have gay genes in him.
No, they don’t hang gay guys. I kinda wish such crazy things as hanging people could happen in China so other crazy things would not seem so impossible. Friend, being a gay doesn’t kill you in China, but gossips about you being a gay guy do. You might be going to tell me “let them talk whatever they want. Don’t give a damn about them. Just enjoy your life” let me tell you, gossips do much more harm than just bugging your ears. Its result is that you are completely isolated from the society. If one person find out you are a gay, he will pass it on to another person, intentionally or unintentionally. It won’t take long before the whole world knows. When it reaches the ears of your colleagues, your time at work will become unbearable, the way they would look at you, the way they would all stopped talking when seeing you come in...that’s just a beginning. A colleague who doesn’t like you before would suddenly become friendly to you until someday he gets the chance to casually mention it in front of your boss who will fire you for disrupting the order of the company. Friend, I would rather get beaten up than endure all this shit! Of course, I don’t care about these people. They mean nothing to me. But I do care about my friends and my family. I don’t want to lose them. I don’t want to put them in disgrace . I am not going to let them suffer for being friend or family of me. Never
Story to be continued…

how come he’s normal while I’m a freak

I don't think you are a freak in the real sense of the word, just like different things.

I have a sister and we are also very different although we grew up in the same house, same conditions, same food even.

She says she hates homosexuals.

She believes in God, I don't.

I love to travel, she doesn't....

...and so on and so forth, there are so many examples.

What you describe is discrimination. Here, anyone who feels his colleagues discriminate against him/her can complain and sue them.

There are many gay people here, even politicans. You should free yourself of this burden, how do you plan to live like that, hiding this for the rest of your life?

That would make you unhappy, if you can't be what you really are and pretend to be someone else all the time?

Maybe you can tell your mom you are bisexual? :confused:

So what gay people in China do? Do they go to gay clubs? Are there neighbourhoods where gay people live?

Are there gay families in China?

There are Gay clubs in China, but they are more in the western orientated cities Like Hong Kong. (That is what I think)

And there have to be gay families, but I think they keep away from the shame and dishonor put on them by society.

(Please correct me if I am wrong)

Hong Kong is not considered part of China, according to the article on wikipedia.

Meatpie, thank you for reply. I will consider your suggestion and I will try to stop pretending and be what I really am, but it will be very hard. There’s too much for me to overcome. I’m not sure if I am strong enough to handle. One of the problems I am going to face is how to tell whether someone is gay or not. In China almost every gay keep their secret so well and act as straight as they can, like me, so it’s going to be very hard to begin with.
Meatpie, I watch American TV shows and I often heard the characters say “ I will sue you!” Is it really so easy to sue in western countries? In China, to sue somebody, you have to go through a very complicated procedure so people would rather to “私了(si liao)” (Chinese word meaning to settle a dispute or something privately)unless it’s something serious. They would never sue somebody over things like colleagues discriminating against you. To sue means extra trouble for Chinese people. An articles says that in some rural areas in China, people don’t even know what a court is. So suing my colleagues is not a choice for me.
As for gay club, gay neighbourhood, that’s totally impossible in China. To be honest, I have never seen a gay in real life. I only see them on TV. Maybe it’s because the gay people keep their secret too well or that I am not able to tell. Anyway, being gay is absolutely not something people want to make public in China. As for the gay family, it’s been approved recently but I haven’t heard of any gay couple getting married so far. They are too ashamed to do that. In China, we often tease someone who are still single when past the marrying age “ He must be a gay” You can see gay people are doomed to end up dying alone in China.
Meatpie, my mother would be the last person I would like to show my sex orientation to. If I have to choose one of my parents to break this bad news to, I prefer my father. There is a chance he would be understanding if not supportive.
Meatpie, glad to know you like traveling. Me too. But if one day you travel to China, make sure you steer clear of three topics with Chinese people. 1. Taiwan and Hongkong 2. Tibet 3. Japan. These are three most sensitive topics in China. You just said HongKong is not a part of China( which is not true. China became an indisputable part of China in 1997). That would have got you in big trouble if you had said that in front of Chinese. I am Chinese and I am patriotic ( in a very calm and reasonable way). but I am also someone who cares about friendship more than whether HK belongs to China or not. : )

I said the article on wikipedia says HongKong is not part of China.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Kong

I am sure there are gay dating websites where you can find other people like you in your area.

If you visit Bulgaria you can see gay couples in the streets, some are holding hands but most will pretend they are just friends. LoL

There are no crimes against gay people here although some teens threw stones at participants in the Sofia Gay Pride.

Maybe its best to find someone like you to talk to in your area, then meet up?

If you like each other you can become boyfriends in secret. ;)

meatpie you are probably my tipe hahaa

i love hairy mans!!! my boyfriend is haury too!! he has hair in all his body, including his ass! lol! haha but i live him just the way it is.. =P

Back