limone

Forum Regular
I have a question, who had a laser hair removal? What body parts? What result was achieved?

Had my back blasted by a dermatologist with the real deal medical grade laser equipment years back. Expensive - yes. Painful - yes. But it does work.

Anyone who thinks "No No" or whatever the fuck it's called is a real substitute can call me about a bridge I have for sale - cheap!

I have just completed my back - it was very hairy. It worked - I saw amazing results after the first treatment, but it took 6 total treatments and there is a chance I might need a touch up treatment in 5 years or so. It cost 1800 for all six treatmens - it is expensive, but there is no other treatment that actually gets rid of the hair perminatly - no matter what they claim. It does hurt on the back, but not unbearable by any means, and they will give you numming cream to apply that will help. Make sure you go to a reputable dermatologist. You have to have a good contrast in skin to hair color or it won't work. It doesn't work or white or gray hair well if at all. A reputable dermatologist will evaluate you and tell you if it will work. The actual treatment only takes about 15 minutes. You might get some reddening and bumps or even break out for a few days after each treatment - I only did the first two then never again.

I also had them zap my ears - they did that for free since I did the other treatment. They didn't hurt at all, just felt a slight pulse.

Hope that helps a bit.

Back