Life is so Twisted

Would this be too much and overwhelm any person?

• Too much to take.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Overdramatize.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I never imagined I would meet a dude from Sofia who admitted he is a necrophile and wants to meet up and start work at the morgue together.

it's called living, you have managed to cope so far , so you can continue to cope with a lot more, you are a lot stronger than you think.
life was never ment to be easy, when things are tough as they are for you now, that is when you find out what sort of person you realy are, and who your real friends are.
Things will get better in time, the shit you are going through now will in the long run make you a much stronger person and focus your thoughts on what realy matters to you and who you should care for. We have a saying
You can choose your friends but not your family.
The people who stand by you when you need them are the ones you should care for in the future, the ones that don't you should tell them to get to fuck.
It sounds like shit but unfortunatly it is true, we all need crap things to happen to make us stronger and wiser and to appreciate the good times more.
When life is going wrong it gets the things that matter in to perspective.
IT WILL GET BETTER - TAKE CARE MY FRIEND

we all need crap things to happen to make us stronger and wiser and to appreciate the good times more.

You are wise and strong, I wanna be like you not a fucking pussy that complains on internet boards and can't handle decomposing bodies.

I can't handle life sometimes. Doesn't mean I am unhappy, but sometimes its just too much.

How bleak and gloomy things might look sometimes, there are always ways to make it better. Seize the chance when it comes and make it a better way for yourself.

Life ain't fair, would be no fun at all if it was fair. I know things will turn out better, but YOU have to make it better!

poor pie
why don't you ask your parents, friends or relatives for help? maybe they will help you find a job or something. you don't have to deal with all this all by yourself.

My parents can't help me because they don't have money..and as for friends, I don't have any friends.

I should learn to rely on myself.

You always need friends, if only to hold your hand or listen to your problems.

I have great friends on the internet but not in real life

Hi Meatpie - I agree with Darkside. I think you are an amazing man. If I were a rich man I would help you in an instant. And I would love to be your friend.

Back