Since he seems to be an arrogant douche-bag, I would drug him and bag him. I don't know if I could get up enough strength to strangle him with my hands. Maybe with a tourniquet.

Since he seems to be an arrogant douche-bag, I would drug him and bag him. I don't know if I could get up enough strength to strangle him with my hands. Maybe with a tourniquet.

shouldn't be too hard to put something other than a tranquilizer in a tranquilizer gun dart, preferably something that will make his body spasm real hard as it takes effect so we can enjoy the show he puts on.

shouldn't be too hard to put something other than a tranquilizer in a tranquilizer gun dart, preferably something that will make his body spasm real hard as it takes effect so we can enjoy the show he puts on.

of course that should only be the start of his suffering, whatever I put in the dart should incapacitate him long enough for capture an antidote given to him once I have him secured. with him helpless but hopefully still conscious, he should be at the mercy of his captors, for whatever sadistic pleasures he deserves. might keep him as a fucktoy for a while. put him in a pair of heavily used workboots and a pair of chain gang uniform pants for my pleasure. chain him out front for all the other masters to see. until I figure its time to end his suffering. at that point it will depend on how I decide to execute him.

I have seen him before

He's vile....watch what he does....yuck:green puke:

All you need is vinegar, feta cheese and some lettuce and you have a delicious Greek Salad. Bend over, please!

He is so arrogant ; he deserves a real punishment. He’s just a piece of beef waiting to chop. Naturaly, he will be execute but not too fast : I want heard him call his mum. I propose the follow entertainment : drog him, bound him totaly spread and waiting him totally conscious : first of all, we must use him as a fucktoy a long time and fuck all his holes very hardly with dicks and some very hard metal objects. After he must be torture : crash my fag on his nipples or his dick. I propose to cut of his dick very slowly and push it down to his throat : because I think he will scraem very loud and I have fragile hears. After we can gut him like a chicken, from his absent dick to his chest. At this at this time, he’ll be probably die, but it should be fun to beheaded him to have oral sex with this fuckin head. We could impale his body just a moment for some photos before to chop it in many parts and put them in a box ,make a beautiful parcel to do a gift and send it to his girlfriend. Fun or not ?

He is an idiot. Whatever we do to him has to include slow suffering. I would say cut off his cock and make him eat it, but... He may like that...

He seems to want someone to eat off him, but I think Dogs like him need to be taught their place. So dart drugging him should be easy. Ready - aim - Poof - thud. Take the doggy to the pound. Stripping him should be very easy. Bind him on the floor stretched out real tight, making sure his mouth is securely gagged, and as he slowly regains consciousness, sensuously spread olive oil all over his body, then grab a bag of Kibble and spill it next to him and roll him over it - coating him like a chicken cutlet, Then let the strays out and they will have a good meal for once! - of course you could substitute the Kibble for bread crumbs and just fry up the bastard!

Really really awesome, honestly saying, it seems to be incredible. I'm not kidding. I've a dream to be
like that. But unfortunately, my professional activities are not allowing me to do so and secondly, I need
a trainer that I can not afford with supplements. :p

Really really awesome, honestly saying, it seems to be incredible. I'm not kidding. I've a dream to be
like that. But unfortunately, my professional activities are not allowing me to do so and secondly, I need
a trainer that I can not afford with supplements. :p

dog diet

Back